Fun things to do whilst I'm out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophiaa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So if you read my other thread post you'll know i'm going to be going into a fairly big city on Friday, and I plan on wearing a dress and a cute jacket (quite long, but isn't the full length of my dress).

I'm wanting to have ideas and suggestions of things I could do whilst I'm there which could bring a bit of excitement and thrill whilst doing so. I wouldn't say I'm looking for "dares" or anything like that, just fun little things that could potentially make me feel (or actually) be exposed or whatever.

I don't think I'll be going to this city again in a while, so I want to have as much fun as possible. If you think any of this would be "indecent" then I'm sorry, I wouldn't exactly be lifting my dress up on the main road flashing people, I'm mainly looking for small things that could *potentially* expose me, but also brings a thrill.

I will also be wearing a diaper, yet to choose but either abu space/lavender. Thank you xx

Sophiaa said:
I will also be wearing a diaper, yet to choose but either abu space/lavender. Thank you xx

Well the dare would be a miniskirt ;) (or a short dress) but you might also want to consider the Rearz Princess if you want thick and pink.

hmmm... mydiaper.com auto forwards several times and then lands me at dell.com, who knew? anyway, mydiaper has a pink diaper also, "pink princess", and that may be easier to get across the pond. (and certainly cheaper, and looks about as good as Rearz, tho not as thick.... could always double up!)

If you have a DL-aware companion, get lots of pictures of yourself out having fun. Hit the playgrounds, definitely the swings, ball pit, the list goes on! Good time for some candid shots of your diaper peeking out for the cameraman to see too ;)

bambinod said:
Well the dare would be a miniskirt ;) (or a short dress) but you might also want to consider the Rearz Princess if you want thick and pink.

hmmm... mydiaper.com auto forwards several times and then lands me at dell.com, who knew? anyway, mydiaper has a pink diaper also, "pink princess", and that may be easier to get across the pond. (and certainly cheaper, and looks about as good as Rearz, tho not as thick.... could always double up!)

If you have a DL-aware companion, get lots of pictures of yourself out having fun. Hit the playgrounds, definitely the swings, ball pit, the list goes on! Good time for some candid shots of your diaper peeking out for the cameraman to see too ;)

I'll be going by myself so any pictures I take will be by myself, which could prove to be difficult. And I ordered ABU space/lavender's today so those will have to do, thank you though! I have tried the pink princess mydiaper ones before, I loved them.

I was mainly thinking of things like lifting my arms up to fix my hair (will lift my dress up to an extent), walking up some stairs where people could potentially see up my dress from below and things like that. My dress isn't a "mini" dress, it stops just above my knees, if that should mean anything.

Perhaps find somewhere windy, might expose you for couple of seconds at a time, or make feel at risk of being exposed. It would look accidental!. Or maybe ride the subway, usually gusts of wind as trains arrive and depart, escalators could be fun, have a coffee at an outdoor café?. Hope you have fun!

Pete67 said:
Perhaps find somewhere windy, might expose you for couple of seconds at a time, or make feel at risk of being exposed. It would look accidental!. Or maybe ride the subway, usually gusts of wind as trains arrive and depart, escalators could be fun, have a coffee at an outdoor café?. Hope you have fun!

It is generally somewhat windy on a daily basis where I live, so that will most likely have an effect on something. I will actually be travelling by two trains, so yes the great gusts of wind from passing trains whilst I wait for my train may be fun.

Not sure if any escalators will be involved, I could maybe try and find a mall but that wouldn't fit in with my time schedule. Any other ideas? xx

Usual admonishments about not involving others in your fetishes without their consent . . . blah blah blah . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Now that that's out of the way, what about losing the jacket or wearing a shorter one and accidentally tucking the back of your dress/skirt into your diaper?

JDCH said:
Usual admonishments about not involving others in your fetishes without their consent . . . blah blah blah . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Now that that's out of the way, what about losing the jacket or wearing a shorter one and accidentally tucking the back of your dress/skirt into your diaper?

The whole reason why I said "If you think any of this would be "indecent" then I'm sorry, I wouldn't exactly be lifting my dress up on the main road flashing people, I'm mainly looking for small things that could *potentially* expose me, but also brings a thrill." is to prevent any comments about the involving others with my fetish etc, guess it didn't fully work.

And that's a bit much for me.

Hmm. Well, small things seem okay to me. Here are a few thoughts that might make for something of a thrill without being overly much.

-Ask for a table in a restaurant where you sit facing the door and sit with your legs a little apart (so an observant patron walking in and out might notice your diaper). Consider ordering from the children's menu too.
-Visit a library, museum, or art gallery that's relatively quiet where somebody might hear you crinkle (although they probably won't)
-Ride a subway or busy bus line during rush hour (nobody will notice, but you might feel a bit of thrill being packed in with people)
-Do an activity that's normally for kids, like petting animals at a petting zoo or going to a kids activity station at a science or art exhibit.

Hope that helps and have fun.

Sophiaa said:
The whole reason why I said "If you think any of this would be "indecent" then I'm sorry, I wouldn't exactly be lifting my dress up on the main road flashing people, I'm mainly looking for small things that could *potentially* expose me, but also brings a thrill." is to prevent any comments about the involving others with my fetish etc, guess it didn't fully work.

And that's a bit much for me.

Without actually exposing yourself, when you go up escalators, or food shopping, lean forward on the rails or handles. I found out the hard way that this bending over will strecth your pants/dress just a little, and will excentuate the outline and padding of a diaper. It's very easy to be outed doing that.

Slomo said:
Without actually exposing yourself, when you go up escalators, or food shopping, lean forward on the rails or handles. I found out the hard way that this bending over will strecth your pants/dress just a little, and will excentuate the outline and padding of a diaper. It's very easy to be outed doing that.

This sounds like fun, thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

ArchieRoni said:
Hmm. Well, small things seem okay to me. Here are a few thoughts that might make for something of a thrill without being overly much.

-Ask for a table in a restaurant where you sit facing the door and sit with your legs a little apart (so an observant patron walking in and out might notice your diaper). Consider ordering from the children's menu too.
-Visit a library, museum, or art gallery that's relatively quiet where somebody might hear you crinkle (although they probably won't)
-Ride a subway or busy bus line during rush hour (nobody will notice, but you might feel a bit of thrill being packed in with people)
-Do an activity that's normally for kids, like petting animals at a petting zoo or going to a kids activity station at a science or art exhibit.

I'm not really going to any restaurants, and nothing else really interests me aside from the subway/bus thing, thank you!

Everyone who wears in public are so brave to me lol.

ArchieRoni said:

In Boston at times you are packed in like sardines and one time this college kid said hey stop touching me with your diaper. I said sorry the car is packed and I am sandwiched between two people sorry. was the evening rush after work so they pack em in like sardines if there is a space open they say squeeze in towards the doors at both ends to get in a few more people. Gotta love public transportation. Buses are even worse driver slams on brakes or changes lanes quickly you end up plopping down upon a fellow rider to be exposed when they feel your diaper butt squashing them. I hate those standing room only buses I pray for a seat its a half hour ride just to get to the subway so I can do the two transfers to go home.

Perhaps when riding bus or subway, sit right back in the seat so if bus brakes suddenly, you shift forward while your dress doesn't, effectively making the hem higher, in the subway, also sit right back but slide yourself forward little by little for the same effect. Btw in UK "subway" means underground pedestrian walkway, usually to cross a busy road safely. Not a good place to accidentally expose a glimpse of diaper,,,

Or maybe try on a few dresses in a clothes shop, being exposed completely for a few seconds with only maybe a curtain between you and the rest of the shop might be fun,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back