Panties Style Preference

What is your preferred style

• Total voters
I would wear little girl panties with patterns on them if I had some that fit! I'll have to look for some . Otherwise I wear regular women's panties over my pull up during the day. I do have some ruffled silky panties I wear sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl
I prefer the brief style as well. They are the only ones that hold the "thing" below well enough. I switched over to briefs over a year ago and have been happy since. Better than those icky boxers. I also try my best to find briefs with cute juvenile designs on them. Those ones make me feel cute and adorable.

• Love
I ordered some "double satin" brief panties as well as some "double satin" training bras off eBay. They are wonderful to wear but found that you have to order next size larger if you want to sit in them, or else, it's just too restrictive where it counts. I love the bras - made to my chest size and breast cup. (A+).
I also love wearing "Bali" sleep bras under my onesie when I diaper up at night.
I've tried ordering larger chest size bras off the internet without success but luckily Amazon has bra extenders.
Other than that, I have tried bikinis, briefs, hipsters, and even girdles.

Brazilian cut for me... especially non VPL... occasionally a thong as a treat... when not diapered...if i want to wear big girl panties over a diaper then i use boy shorts or shapewear...

Reactions: nappybottom and Lyokodl
I have found that a spanx or other tummy control thong helps me. It provides a bit of a crease where the diaper was causing a lack of one.

If I have a long day ahead I will put my diaper on with a light panty brief. Over that goes a plastic pant and then a thong. The inside panty helps catch any leaks that might occur like those when sitting after a long day. The tong will help provide support on the front for the bulge as well as a crease in the back.

I just sort of like all panties except thongs and that kind of thing. I probably like bikini the most though. I don't tuck or anything like that, at least not really, but there's uh, not horribly a lot to tuck in the first place. So it's not for tuck-ability, it's just that I like the way they look and feel.

I like Rumba bloomers over my diapers and LOUD plastic panties. Bloomers because I have discovered that when the plastic panties extend down you thighs a little they make more noise and bloomers extend down to cover them.

Look up “sissy pouch panties” on Amazon there are a near infinite assortment of styles and colours to choose from. When I’m not in a diaper I love to wear anything pink.

Had some "double satin briefs" and "hipsters" made to order on eBay - great feeling. Also ordered matching satin bras. Enjoy regular microfiber hi-cuts and cotton briefs/hi-cuts/hipsters. Tried some bodysuits but too uncomfortable for regular wear. Same with thongs.

I only wear knickers now, I got an order online of bonds stuff. I like the hipsters and briefs, I also have a g-string for when I do sport ect.
Also, I buy undies homme mystere, cute girly designs with men in mind!

Bikini, hipster, boy shorts(small height), brief panties that stretch to accommodate my male body but slim frame. Most basic but sometimes.... more fem and slightly lacy for my date nights

• Love
I like briefs, they make me feel small and secure.

I mean if you're trans bikinis aren't really possible without some special techniques. To be completely honest, as a trans person, I just find it really difficult to really get around actually wearing panties because they're really not built for someone with junk. Briefs and boy shorts are pretty much necessary.

Then again, I'm new to even tucking so I'm probably not the best opinion out there.

I like wearing lace or thongs xx it just feels really good on my clitty xx

anyone else find that??

hipster, bikini, and thong bikini are my go-to's... :eek:

Justice panties are my favorite! Highly recommended.

I like boyshorts; if I'm not diapered, because they hold everything in place the best for me, and diapered because they completely cover the diaper while still giving the obvious puffy look!

• Love
In all Honesty I have no clue the different feel of them all, I haven't tried anything but briefs. I just like the appearance of Boy shorts on girls and I feel they are the sexiest thing and I want a pair...

thongs and g-strings though are at the bottom of my list

Where can I buy these ?

Back