17 18.89%
  • Bikini

27 30.00%
  • Other (mention in post)

13 14.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Panties Style Preference

Granny Panties /slash/ shapewear because I wear them over diapers. They CAN but not at discount stores probably, but available in all the fancy extra patterns and colors... and they snuggle the diaper really well, and make it more leak-proof. And pretty enough to show off if you wanted to.

i enjoy bikini swimwear under my diaper and granny hipster over to hold it in place. without a diaper I enjoy thong and bikini silk feel. When I feel little I wear small kiddie style with prints on them. Its a tight fit but knowing small panties are on while out working is a turn on.

I like the boy shorts and briefs. I have a pair of Harley Quinn ones that are my favorite! I've tried thongs before and omfg... NEVER AGAIN. x_____x

Boy Shorts - pink satin. Comfortable support - especially when caged w/o my diaper.

I wear menís boxers with about 10cm legs when Iím not having my period. They are soo comfortable and make me feel manly. Of course empty space in front is a bit depressing, but still. When itís massive dysforia time=period, I wear briefs because menstrual pads fit better. I hate that time of the month.

Iím in female body, I would prefer male. Most often I wear menís clothes etc. but I have Ēgirl daysĒ sometimes too.

I havn't worn any for a good while, but when I did I preferred boy shorts... however I voted hipster because those are the panties that will make me weak in the knees when I see them on a woman :-p

I LOVE wearing my wife's briefs, especially the "sexy" ones I convinced her to get for me. I tend to wear them all day especially on the weeks where I know she can't do anything because of her "time of the month".