Panties Style Preference

What is your preferred style

• Total voters
lifelovdiapers said:
Excited today o get to pick up my order from Lane Bryant , I got like 9 pairs of all sorts of panties for 37$ !!! I'll have to post pics !! 😊
Look forward to seeing your pics :)

Reactions: tempestcd
I never seemed to have room for myself in panties, but these new ones I speak of are more of a cotton brief and have enough stretch. Quite comfortable I might say. Maybe I just haven't experimented enough.

Cozycomfort1 said:
I never seemed to have room for myself in panties, but these new ones I speak of are more of a cotton brief and have enough stretch. Quite comfortable I might say. Maybe I just haven't experimented enough.
Sometimes I've had some that didn't have enough room (at the front), but they were very comfortable worn 'back-to-front' instead.

• Wow
Reactions: michaelmc
lifelovdiapers said:
Excited today o get to pick up my order from Lane Bryant , I got like 9 pairs of all sorts of panties for 37$ !!! I'll have to post pics !! 😊
Most of my panties are Lane Bryant. I prefer hipster style. I have all the different fabrics. I always buy them on sale in the bundle option. Best part is, my sales folks know they are for me.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Cozycomfort1 said:
Go to lane Bryant they are great !!!! Espically for men they have quality stuff that aren't cheap thin Walmart type stuff ..... the website is nice too !! FYI I wear a 38-40 jeans waist and I wear 18/20 panties from there .

Reactions: tempestcd
lifelovdiapers said:
Welp I made it to my pickup !! I'm really satisfied what I ordered , I may return a few but here are a few of my keepers , a thong and a pair of mesh backed bikini .... I'm wearing today a purple cotton boyshort now , that was part of the order . I'm pleased how they fit . They like to sag a little but I have not much of a hip .

Attachments

• IMG_1260.jpeg
    IMG_1260.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: michaelmc, tempestcd, Pantysnpullups and 2 others
I prefer bikini panties

Being someone who enjoys wetting their underwear, I also think about how they will look if I pee myself in them.

sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I have a definite penchant for silky knickers preferably with frills, bows, decorative sissy features.

I love traditional little girl rhumba panties in white or pastel colours.

I’ve also got more saucy frilly Knix by a manufacturer called honour, lovely! ❤️

View attachment 126921

I’ve also found these which were delivered recently, delicious and curiously a wide enough crotch for a nappy and/or baby pants. ❤️

They’re lovely and I’m matching them with a lovely baby doll nighty to ensure the frills poke out below, very sissy. 🤭

Lastly, I’m tempted by these, no hiding for a sissy like me in these!

Food for thought, happy shopping girls. 👙👗🥿

Jenny x ❤️

Hello sissy sisters,

Here are pictures of the nighty and panty sets.

I’ve tried the blue, simply lovely and so sweet with the panties. Lovely little roses and bows included. The baby doll is so short that the frilly panties are always visible. As is the front. 🤭

And yes does cover a nappy too, maybe not a big thick one but very adequate for something like a Tena plus with crinkly baby panties.

Jenny x ❤️

IMG_5562.pngIMG_5564.png
IMG_5561.png
IMG_5559.png
IMG_5560.png
IMG_5558.png

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Nappyboybob and Seasonedcitizen
Back