Panties Style Preference

What is your preferred style

• Total voters
I love satin panties! Oh and of course rhumba panties with a nice soft plastic lining for over my diapers! a1805.jpgaaaa.jpgemily2015.jpgdsc_3523.jpg$T2eC16R,!zUE9s38+HrmBRICMb5vOg--60_12.jpg$(KGrHqF,!hEE6,Y-khl(BOn2rUzvrg--60_12.jpg$_57p.jpg$(KGrHqV,!k0FD36,rKHqBRICNF5yOw~~60_57.jpg817687110_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hipshot, OnePiece, Hell2DaNaw and 3 others
JazzBaby said:
I know we all about diapers and I'm sure this has been done before, but I just wanted to see what style of panties is preferred by the sissies, girls, little girls and trans girls on the site.
I'm a girl and I chose Boy Shorts, Bikini, and Other. My other preference is when I'm doing the nasty wink wonk (or just because they flatter my butt) and I'll wear high-waisted panties, a thong, or cheeky panties.

I've only ever enjoyed the bikini cut kind but those frilly ruffle butts...... OMG someone please send me a pair, the fluffiest the better! I would even wear them to work if I couldn't wear my diapers!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
ScarletRoseRapier said:
I've only ever enjoyed the bikini cut kind but those frilly ruffle butts...... OMG someone please send me a pair, the fluffiest the better! I would even wear them to work if I couldn't wear my diapers!!!
The first 3 photos and the last in post #81 you could wear those over your diapers - and you would look OH so Cute !
Now what you would wear over those pretties to keep them hidden (why you would want to do that ???)
those in your workplace may have some comments - we would like to hear.
Always something about the frilly BIG BUTT fluffiest panties !

babylock1 said:
The first 3 photos and the last in post #81 you could wear those over your diapers - and you would look OH so Cute !
Now what you would wear over those pretties to keep them hidden (why you would want to do that ???)
those in your workplace may have some comments - we would like to hear.
Always something about the frilly BIG BUTT fluffiest panties !
Personally I wouldn't keep them hidden, even if I had to flash them here or there.

Boxer briefs over my diapers to help keep noise down

Nothings cuter than a white shiny satin frilly rhumba panty....all those cute ruffles....girly to the enth degree!

Reactions: Trina and Seasonedcitizen
Anything shiny basically. Nylon, satin, silk, polyester, etc. I bought me some baby blue nylon boyshorts not long ago, and they've been my favorite ever since. I like briefs and bikinis too. As far as colors, I prefer pink, baby blue, and purple. The more girly, the better.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Furrytum
Really anything from Victoria's Secret, although I like briefs and bikinis the best (their boyshorts are nice too...) Like many others, seeing that logo/name on the waistband is a huge turn-on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl
Haven't been here for a while and I'm surprised that this thread is still going.

can't resist talking about cute panties i guess

Reactions: Furrytum and Lyokodl
I prefer boyshorts, they have room for my junk and fit comfortably over diapers. Unfortunately, I’m padded at all times so I rarely get to wear just panties.

Thalie said:
The style I like the most is that kind of panties : http://www.chinatraderonline.com/Fi...iefs-Panties-Boxer/Girl-Brief-08131740176.jpg

These girly panties are very easy to find in France in any adult size, any color, a wide range of material (coton, elastane, etc), girly patterns, in almost any physical clothing store.

I've got a few pairs like that only a bit higher waist. When not nappied I wear knickers of just about every kind, even thongs which must be as far as you can get from nappies.

I would love to see something in the style of lolita bloomers with a waterproof inner lining.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
I would love to see something in the style of lolita bloomers with a waterproof inner lining.
Would probably need to convert or have custom made with that waterproof lining or wear
a lined diaper cover under the unlined bloomer pants.

When I wear my diapers, I wear the incontrol rubber/laytex diaper cover over my diaper but I hate when the diaper cover slides down and then it's like I have to hike it up when I bend down to pick something up. But I like the diaper covers because they control bowel and urine leaks. So now over my diaper I still wear the rubber/latex diaper cover and then I wear women's high waisted spanx over that so that the diaper and the diaper cover don't slide down and it keeps everything tight and in place. I tried wearing men spanxs, but they don't have the high waisted spanxs for men. Plus women's spanxs are better in making sure that my diaper and diaper cover not to slip. And it feels better when you wear spanxs over a diaper and diaper cover because when you mess or wet your diaper it feels so much better and it's tighter too.

Reactions: OnePiece
Thalie said:
The style I like the most is that kind of panties : http://www.chinatraderonline.com/Fi...iefs-Panties-Boxer/Girl-Brief-08131740176.jpg

These girly panties are very easy to find in France in any adult size, any color, a wide range of material (coton, elastane, etc), girly patterns, in almost any physical clothing store.
Yes, I love those too but it really depends on my mood.
The panties you linked are great and I can almost feel the soft cotton as I look at them!
In another mood I might prefer frilly big knickers, gym knickers or even a panty girdle.
X

Been through a lot of styles over the last few years, but gravitated towards satin briefs or bikinis with lots of lace and bows. When diapered, I like a ruffled bloomer on top of the plastic pant. Feels, and looks great!

Attachments

• Panty1.jpg
    Panty1.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 17
  • panty3.jpg
    panty3.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Panty2.png
    Panty2.png
    504.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
  • Love