Status
Not open for further replies.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am a diaper boy.
I trust and strive to use my diaper without reservation.
I will always have fresh diapers and supplies close at hand for when I need to change.
I will prevent leaks by changing my diaper when it is full - my full diaper is proof that it has done its job and I have done mine.
I will take good care of my diaper area, always using the correct diapering products to keep it healthy and clean.
I will maintain a adequate stock of diapers that work for me, a variety of different styles for different situations, and will often try new diapers to ensure I have the best fit and absorbancy for me and my diapered life.
I am happiest in a used diaper.
A used diaper shows that I'm a good diaper boy and is proof that I need
to be diapered at all times.
A fresh diaper may be disappointing, but I will overcome this by wetting and messing my diaper at the earliest opportunity.
My diaper is a part of me - without my diaper I am incomplete.
I am a good diaper boy.

Something I was toying with this morning, a daily meditation to help my subconscious accept and help my body overcome reservations on utilizing my diaper and a self-empowering reflection to start or end the day - of course you can switch out pronouns and verbiage to use for yourself, thought I would share! Below is a bit more on my diapered philosophy.

I never chose to be infatuated with diapers, and like many of us fought with it initially, but over the years have come to accept that the desire to wear and use them wasn't going to go away, and that in fact I am happier and more "whole" as a 24/7 diaper wearer. My life doesn't revolve around my diapers, rather my diapers are simply part of who I am and therefore always present in everything I do. I've been 24/7 for more than long enough where they most often simply fade to the background between diaper changes, and I enjoy all the other aspects of life without being distracted or focused obsessively on the diaper I'm in - I'm at a comfortable balance for me. Each of us has our own desires that are unique, while we often refer to AB and DL, those are generalized labels that never adequately describe our own unique tastes and aspirations. I'm primarily DL, but as an adult realize that play is important, and I also have a submissive side that is brought out with my diapers although no real desire to regress into full AB goo-goo, ga-ga baby mode. I'm also in the pup community, pup is very curious, uninhibited and playful and the diapers are very complimentary to my pup mindset!

I will never be ashamed of my diapers - I will never consider it's bulk,
noise level or discretion when selecting products that work for me. (Discretion is what you wear over your diaper...) Part of being diapered is being able to change when it's convenient, not after a single wetting. If it is not a diaper, I will not wear it since I am a diaper boy. Pull-ups are not diapers, they are inconvenient to change, ill-fitting, less absorbent and may deter usage of a more effective and comfortable diaper. Cloth like diapers also often suffer fit, absorbancy and leakage issues, although I will use them from time to time to help mitigate a diaper rash.

I enjoy variety in my diapers, prints make diapers more playful and fun than plain diapers and I sometimes brag to my friends and chosen family about the cute / playful diapers I often have on. My friends, chosen family and doctor are aware of my diaper usage, they expect me to be diapered at all times which provides a check against me ever considering not wearing and using my diaper. There are only two situations where I am permitted to not be diapered: bathing (or pool) and sex. The words toilet and potty are not part of my vocabulary - those are contradictory to the diapers I need to wear and use and are terms only used by those not as lucky to be the diaper boy I am.

I am in many ways diaper trained, but that training has never really ended - after many years I still have trouble wetting laying down, and almost never wet in my sleep to my extreme frustration. I see this lack of bed wetting as a hindrance to my full acceptance and practice of using my diaper without hesitation - my bladder gets extended over night and my muscles that hold back the flow unnecessarily exercised not to mention the frustration of waking up to a painful bladder and not being able to relieve myself without removing myself from the prone position. Diapers absorb best when used frequently and in small amounts vs. flooding the diaper with a large amount, so my ongoing training involves wetting at the slightest urge to train my bladder to not hold back. I'm frequently pleasantly surprised to find I have a wet diaper on without any conscious recall of how many times or when I had used it.

My submissive side is easily brought out by others recognizing or encouraging my diaper use. Having it pointed out how I have to use my diaper, being diaper checked or having another dictate when and where my diaper is changed and changing me reinforces my need for them and often gets me sexually excited.

• Love
Reactions: richieboy and MotherFaith
Wow, great post. I admire your loyalty to the cause. You are definitely my kind of diaper boy, dedicated, self aware and know what you want. That being said please be careful with your health, aiming for full incontinence may not be what you imagine. I will leave that to those who know more but please be safe.

After, um, 17 years of 24/7, I'm not inclined to do anything crazy for incontinence, but I don't believe I'd mind if it happened, especially with the night-time issues I've currently got! Nothing more frustrating than being woken up having to pee like a race horse (sometimes almost in pain!) and yet have an unused diaper on that should have been wet instead, LOL.

lacutah said:
After, um, 17 years of 24/7, I'm not inclined to do anything crazy for incontinence, but I don't believe I'd mind if it happened, especially with the night-time issues I've currently got! Nothing more frustrating than being woken up having to pee like a race horse (sometimes almost in pain!) and yet have an unused diaper on that should have been wet instead, LOL.

But the good news is that relief is an instant away, you don't even have to get up out of bed!

And there's nothing like that level of relief that can send you immediately back to sleep

• Love
Reactions: richieboy
bambinod said:
But the good news is that relief is an instant away, you don't even have to get up out of bed!
I WISH I could do it laying down, but at that point I have to get on my knees at a minimum or stand up... Ugh! Sometimes I can do it laying down, if my penis is pointed down, but that organ sometimes doesn't like to stay put... :p Practice makes perfect, except when it just doesn't take, ugh!

Excellent.

Now where are Asimov's Laws of Diaper Robotics? We've got Roombas and self-driving cars, so a diaper-changing robot from Huggies can't be far off. Although certain of us wouldn't mind it if those things took over the world and made us all babies, we do (sadly) need to approach this with the Greater Good in mind, so:

1)...

Deeker? Is that you?

It's really mean and rude of RJDodger and Dan09 to compare lacutah to someone that pervs on little kids (Deeker).

As for the creed, well... I'd probably do the same thing if I could get away with living 24/7. Alas, I don't have the means to live that lifestyle, yet.

Positive self talk goes a long way. I enjoyed reading your post, especially this "I am in many ways diaper trained, but that training has never really ended"

You've encouraged me to go beyond simply wearing a diaper to training and more.

BunnyFofo said:
It's really mean and rude of RJDodger and Dan09 to compare lacutah to someone that pervs on little kids (Deeker).
Yeah, I wasn't sure how to take that nor how to respond, certainly wasn't adding to the discussion.

BunnyFofo said:
As for the creed, well... I'd probably do the same thing if I could get away with living 24/7. Alas, I don't have the means to live that lifestyle, yet.
Hopefully you will some day! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Howdy21 said:
Positive self talk goes a long way. I enjoyed reading your post, especially this "I am in many ways diaper trained, but that training has never really ended"

You've encouraged me to go beyond simply wearing a diaper to training and more.

Find your you and your happy balance! It probably won't be exactly what mine is, but variety and our differences make life so much more interesting!

BunnyFofo said:

I agree. Deeker is just a dead horse nowadays.

To the Op: I think this is a great post. Stay positive and accept what you can't change (no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back