Are Nappy/Diaper Shirts a Thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've read a few posts here talking about "diaper shirts," adult sized shirts that are short enough to show off your nappy/diaper.
I've searched for them a few times, and not found any. So, I am curious if anyone can point me in the direction of a website that sells these,
thanks in advance for any responses.

I have four from Baby-Pants; the quality is excellent and they're very comfortable to wear.

A diaper shirt and a onesie are not the same thing.

The diaper shirt is not designed to conceal the diaper; it's usually worn by newborns and infants and is designed to facilitate diaper changes. A diaper shirt also allows the umbilical cord to heal, so it's considerably shorter than a regular T-shirt. This is what the OP refers to as "short enough to show off your nappy/diaper."

A onesie, on the other hand, is designed to cover the diaper or hold it in place. Typically, onesies snap at the crotch. The diaper shirts I mentioned go only to the naval, and have a snap shoulder.

sbmccue said:
I have four from Baby-Pants; the quality is excellent and they're very comfortable to wear.

Thank you! These seem to be the type of thing I was looking for.
I'll wait and see if anyone points me towards somewhere offering different designs, but I'll definitely consider Baby-Pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Harper said:

I won't repeat what smbccue said, but these aren't what I was referring to. I can understand the confusion, just Googling "adult diaper shirt" showed me results like this, hence why I asked this question in the first place.

I'll wait with you! I love to wear diaper shirts; if there are other manufacturers out there, I'd like to know about them.

I've purchased a couple on eBay from seller TVWebMom, but hers are typically made from a warmer flannel than the Baby-Pants versions.

sbmccue said:
I've purchased a couple on eBay from seller TVWebMom

Don't suppose you could provide a link? Just tried to search and not found anything.

babypants x2

Definitely a thing. I actually just buy some silky smooth tee shirts from walmart and cut them shorter. Instant diaper shirt.

I wear them around the house during the warmer summer months. They keep me cooler, and don't get in the way of diaper changes. Plus they show off my diapersd butt, which my wife seems to like....

Oh huh, I've bought from baby pants before, but I don't think I've ever noticed these. Probably not my thing because it's too chilly most of the time to not have clothing covering most of my body, but the image is really cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back