• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weirdfishes

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well on this Sunday after Thanksgiving. My name is Mike and I am a abdl... I love wearing Pampers Swaddlers size 7, Pampers Cruisers size 7, and Pampers Swaddlers Overnight Protection size 6.. they all fit me so I kinda feel lucky. Anyone else wear these regularly? Any fellow abdl's in WI?

Weirdfishes said:
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well on this Sunday after Thanksgiving. My name is Mike and I am a abdl... I love wearing Pampers Swaddlers size 7, Pampers Cruisers size 7, and Pampers Swaddlers Overnight Protection size 6.. they all fit me so I kinda feel lucky. Anyone else wear these regularly? Any fellow abdl's in WI?

Hello and welcome to the site. I guess you are lucky indeed if you can fit into baby sized diapers. I can fit into Goodnites and often wear them.

Do you have any interests outside of diapers? I'm a professional musician, classically trained at an east coast music conservatory, but I played for 15 years in a very good rock/cover band. I'm also a bicycle enthusiast and enjoy getting out on our bike trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back