Tharpist or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am seeing my tharpist this Monday. She knows about my diaper. Now I understand everyone says I need to ask how to accept diapers and to stop being so weird about being around guys in diapers. I have learn from a few people and I have to stop believing its wrong and when I believe others like family or society that is controlling me and holding me back. And lastly Alexis says I just got to get used to wearing a diaper in public then I will have full accepts. So in a nut shell I need my tharpist to gave me tools so I can begin the work I need to do. Myself. Is this right?

Sounds about right, who is Alexis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is on this site. Alexia

Personally i wouldnt need a therapist but if it helps you cope thats fine. If someone has a problem with you wearing diapers, thats their problem not yours. Dont let others bring you down

Thank you

cm90210 said:
Sounds about right, who is Alexis?

hai there. it's me

Yep she is the one that taught me I have to get use to wearing. Diaper in public inorder to accept it and not feel nervous. Just the same feeling wearing. Underwear

makena43 said:
Yep she is the one that taught me I have to get use to wearing. Diaper in public inorder to accept it and not feel nervous. Just the same feeling wearing. Underwear

that's right. now let's use some logic here: your therapist is not a wizard. she can't just say some magic words that will make you accept something. therapists give you advice on how to deal with your problems, and it's up to you to take that advice and use it to overcome your issues.

your problem here is feeling uncomfortable with wearing diapers. one thing i learned in my life is that the more you do something, the more comfortable you get with it, until it eventually becomes normal to you.

so as i said before, you gotta just do it. there's no other way. you can talk to your therapist about it for months, but it won't change anything if you don't do anything about it. i'm kinda surprised that none of your therapists ever told you something like that

My tharpist were you got to get rid of it. Based all the shame etc. Thank You alexia. I notice when I am alone in diaper I am comfortable then when I am around. People then I am uncomfortable. So I agree I need more time in public that's all plain and sample. So I should. Forgot about talking to her about diapers. Just. Work on the problems at work dealing with people fever

makena43 said:
My tharpist were you got to get rid of it. Based all the shame etc. Thank You alexia. I notice when I am alone in diaper I am comfortable then when I am around. People then I am uncomfortable. So I agree I need more time in public that's all plain and sample. So I should. Forgot about talking to her about diapers. Just. Work on the problems at work dealing with people fever

now you're really starting to make progress. just remember what i said and you'll get comfortable with it.

i had a similar issue with keeping a stash of diapers in my bedroom. i was always extremely nervous about someone finding it, even tho i made sure it's safely hidden. but these days i don't even think about it anymore

How long did it take for you to get comfortable? Is just work with my tharpist. About work problems . I wonder if my shame self talk in order to masturbated. Is connect with wearing. Diaper in public.

makena43 said:
How long did it take for you to get comfortable? Is just work with my tharpist. About work problems . I wonder if my shame self talk in order to masturbated. Is connect with wearing. Diaper in public.

it took about a year until i got 100% comfortable with it. but keep in mind, i was hiding it from my family. if they found out, it would be a lot more embarrasing than having some random guy on the street notice you're wearing a diaper. that random guy will never see you again, but my family sees me every day. you see what i mean?

the sooner you start, the sooner you'll get comfortable with it. there's no other way, so just do it. you should see the difference pretty fast

That's along time and sounds like. I need alot of patience and try not to get frustrated if I don't see results. I guess all the other stuff in my last post is a yes. My family knows. And they try to make me quit and say it will ruin or prevent me getting a girl. Other than that as along as a keep it hided and wear when no one is home they are fine. The only problem is when diapers come Fedex. And I get what did you buy makena43?

makena43 said:
I am seeing my tharpist this Monday. She knows about my diaper. Now I understand everyone says I need to ask how to accept diapers and to stop being so weird about being around guys in diapers. I have learn from a few people and I have to stop believing its wrong and when I believe others like family or society that is controlling me and holding me back. And lastly Alexis says I just got to get used to wearing a diaper in public then I will have full accepts. So in a nut shell I need my tharpist to gave me tools so I can begin the work I need to do. Myself. Is this right?

I am trying hard to work out exactly what you are asking us here? Are you looking for advice/experience? Or just a statement? My feeling is reading through your posts you actually quite freaquently answer many of your own questions, my advice is follow your heart if it feels awkward uncomfortable in a situation it’s probably because it is. Is Abdl a fetish to you if so keep private and day to day functioning ie work etc best be kept seperate from fetish life if your heart tells you. If it’s a comfort thing then indulge when the risk is low. Most people are not concerned what type of underwear you wear unless you deliberately flaunt it which falls into exhibitionism. Generally I find it extremely difficult to understand what you are asking/seeking/sharing if you could carefully think things through in a logical form and triple check spelling/grammar we may be able to follow a little easier have a mature logical and helpful discussion. Remember as a forum the help and suggestions are not just individual but help many members and we have a responsibility to show respect and thoughtfulness to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally i wouldnt need a therapist

There's almost nobody who wouldn't benefit from some kind of talk therapy with someone. Too much damaging stuff done in childhood to make it to adulthood without issues. Talking about things and making growth is the best damn thing, at least in my experience. It's like paying off loans that had massive interest rates, so freeing.

I am basically asking for advice on acceptance and how to change my mind set to believe diapers are not wrong to wear in public to a tharpist. I don't want the reaction of my tharpist to be why does he want to be outcast which is Someone who is ready for the funny farm. I also don't To waste time trying fine the magic way to fine the perfert solution. Which I am agreeing with Alexis. Last thing how do i lose its wrong to wear diapers in public?

Darn, I can't remember the name of that old comedian who was famous for saying "what am I, chopped liver", and "no respect it tell you, no respect".

Thanks for echoing my words Alexia. Makena, like we've said, just wearing your diapers long enough, and even talking to your therapist about it, is going to help you towards the road to acceptance. It won't happen overnight, or very soon, but eventually you'll be ok wearing them in all situations.

Ps, let us know how therapy goes for you. I'm rooting you'll talk to her about your diapers sooner, rather than later.

Alexis said it would be a waste of time. Taking to her.about acceptance of diapers .do i say patty I need help in my acceptance of diaper in a way I am not comfortable of wearing diapers in. Public so yes or no about acceptance of diaper

Last edited:
makena43 said:
Alexis said it would be a waste of time. Taking to her.about acceptance of diapers .do i say patty I need help in my acceptance of diaper in a way I am not comfortable of wearing diapers in. Public

No. Alexia said your therapist is no wizzard. It will take time with her before you start really improving. Nobody has said it would be a waste of time for you to discuss it with your therapist.

That, and Alexia also said to just wear your diapers. The longer you wear them, the easier it gets. Exactly what my very first bit of suggestion was to you some three months ago.

So what do you suggested.I talk About diapers with my tharpist? I was thinking just do what Alexis said and just talk about negative things that happen at work and that's its. Thank you diaper coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back