Tharpist or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
So what do you suggested.I talk About diapers with my tharpist? I was thinking just do what Alexis said and just talk about negative things that happen at work and that's its. Thank you diaper coach.

I suggest (as always), what we both have been saying. Wear your diaper when you need to. The longer you wear them, the easier it gets. AND, talk to your therapist about your diaper insecurities so that she can help you get through to that level of acceptance.

What do mean diaper insecurities? Like for example I am out on the sales floor putting out the bananas and one guy and girl are around. I do feel nervous or worried. He or she can. I tell myself. Act normal.

Slomo said:
Darn, I can't remember the name of that old comedian who was famous for saying "what am I, chopped liver", and "no respect it tell you, no respect".

Thanks for echoing my words Alexia. Makena, like we've said, just wearing your diapers long enough, and even talking to your therapist about it, is going to help you towards the road to acceptance. It won't happen overnight, or very soon, but eventually you'll be ok wearing them in all situations.

Ps, let us know how therapy goes for you. I'm rooting you'll talk to her about your diapers sooner, rather than later.

Perhaps Rodney Dangerfield –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmHuDKNI23c

So what is diaper insecurities that Slimo is talking about?

makena43 said:
So what is diaper insecurities that Slimo is talking about?

isn't it obvious? you're uncomfortable with wearing diapers in public. in other words, you're insecure about wearing in public.

i really think it's time for you to just do it and give updates on how that's going, instead of asking the same questions over and over again. that would be of a lot more help to you.

trust me, therapy sessions and our advice won't help you accept anything if you don't do anything. do it and don't think about it. it'll be hard at first, but eventually you'll get used to it, or in other words, accept it.

don't take this the wrong way, but i think everyone here would be a lot happier to see updates on your progress, rather than see you asking the same line of questions again.

again, just do it and don't think about it

Okay now I know what diaper insecurities means. I have worked diapers at work. So I believe I am beginer/immediate diaper wear. So if I understand. Both of you is. I don't. Need to talk about diaper with my tharpist. So on making. Progress report should I use this thread or make a different. Thread. Thanks guys

makena43 said:
Okay now I know what diaper insecurities means. I have worked diapers at work. So I believe I am beginer/immediate diaper wear. So if I understand. Both of you is. I don't. Need to talk about diaper with my tharpist. So on making. Progress report should I use this thread or make a different. Thread. Thanks guys

No again! That is NOT what we said. You need to talk to your therapist!

What we keep saying is that alone isn't going to be all you need to do. Talk to your therapist -in addition to- just wearing your diaper in public. Wearing is the biggest part, but your therapist can help give you some extra resolution, tools, and/or ideas, to help for wear without as much insecurity.

Think of it as multiple ways to achieve the same result. All being done at the same time in a way they reinforce each approach. Just wearing is one approach, and talking to your therapist is another. Both together increase your ability to get there.

Slomo said:
No again! That is NOT what we said. You need to talk to your therapist!

What we keep saying is that alone isn't going to be all you need to do. Talk to your therapist -in addition to- just wearing your diaper in public. Wearing is the biggest part, but your therapist can help give you some extra resolution, tools, and/or ideas, to help for wear without as much insecurity.

Think of it as multiple ways to achieve the same result. All being done at the same time in a way they reinforce each approach. Just wearing is one approach, and talking to your therapist is another. Both together increase your ability to get there.

well said.
although, i do think therapy is kinda unnecessary here. i just never said it out loud until now, because that's just my personal opinion on this matter

Alexia said:
well said.
although, i do think therapy is kinda unnecessary here. i just never said it out loud until now, because that's just my personal opinion on this matter

I would normally agree with you 100%. Just wearing alone is a single approach that most everyone can take towards accepting our need for diapers.

However, as we have seen with Makena, he is having difficulty even doing that (no offense). He clearly needs extra quidance which we cannot provide as well as a personal therapist can.

I saw her yesterday and she is help me think more postive. So.the next meeting. I need to ask her how to not be afraid of wearing diaper in public. If you. Were going into seeing her how would you do it?

You can come back to this thread with updates and progress. No need to start again. Keeping it all together will help others find the back story.

Yes that would be a good idea. I just want to be asking my tharpist the right questions without much feeling embrassed .well we did talk about making my masturbating thoughts not humiliation. So maybe no big deal

makena43 said:
I saw her yesterday and she is help me think more postive. So.the next meeting. I need to ask her how to not be afraid of wearing diaper in public. If you. Were going into seeing her how would you do it?

that's kind of an odd question. you're the only person here (that i know of) who's seeing a therapist in regards to the diaper thing. personally, i would never go to therapy for something like this. it's also kinda pointless to ask such a question since we already told you what to do. so far, it doesn't really look like you've taken our advice yet.

how about this: you're afraid of wearing diapers in public. why? because you're afraid someone will notice what you're wearing, which would feel extremely embarrasing.

there are only a few ways to notice that: exposed waistband, bulge, smell, and crinkle sounds. so what can you do about this?

it's simple: first, don't wear an extra thick diaper. second, put a pair of tight boxers over it to dampen the crinkle. third, wear baggy pants with a belt. never wear tight pants. fourth, wear a long shirt and tuck it in. you can also get a plain onesie if you want to completely eliminate the risk of your shirt riding up and exposing the waistband. and fifth, drink enough water to eliminate, or at least reduce the smell. do all that, and there's no way anyone will ever notice anything.

Okay I am going to respond by paragraph by paragraph. Beginning with the first paragraph. I got to agree with you on asking any questions about diapers. To my tharpist will be against it and sounds easier then Slimo way of doing things. I have wore a diaper in public a bunch of times.

Now the second paragraph And third paragraph in combo. Yes I am and its the big butt and how I walk and how the diaper allows me to blend over

The fourth paragraph. I wear a tranquility diaper. I do all the rest you wrote.

Last edited:
If you are anxious about wearing, you might like to explore why, the diaper wearing itself is not a problem, therapist should never tell you what you can and can't do, even in the case of something illegal or harmful to yourself and others, they should illustrate consequences of any actions, both positive and negative,,,

Hey the exploring why sounds interesting and I will do it

Makena, I'm seeing a trend with you. You see the latest reply, and think that is the one and only thing you need to try. It's like you completely forget about what everyone else has already told you. (And is probably the reason why you keep asking the same questions over and over again).

You need to look at ALL of our past advice, and weigh each bit and piece for what to follow (or not). If 5 people say therapy is at least not a bad idea or you should bring it up, and one more last person says you should not tell her, then telling your therapist outweights the advice for not telling her.

Instead, you reply to that last person and say that's exactly what you will do. While also completely forgetting about, or ignoring, what everyone else has already said. I've recommended you go back and re-read our responses before, and I'm saying it again. You already have our best advice, please stop prompting us to repeat ourselves. And please make a decision on how YOU want to proceede, instead of flip flopping like you have been.

Well I always go the easy way out. And I do agree with you. I believe I don't know exactly. How to talk to my tharpist about other then if I do i think she would. Try to help me stop. So the root of the problem is what to say for the tarpist which I am going on Dec 11.

Ok, maybe go back and re-read evertyhing. But this time make a list as you go, and write out the highlighted points of advice we have given you. Maybe even sort your list into what YOU see as pro's and con's. Then keep that list near by so it can remind you of everthing you want to be doing.

Slomo said:
Ok, maybe go back and re-read evertyhing. But this time make a list as you go, and write out the highlighted points of advice we have given you. Maybe even sort your list into what YOU see as pro's and con's. Then keep that list near by so it can remind you of everthing you want to be doing.
Okay I will work on that this morning. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back