Lille "new shape"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanFly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

Anyone here in the UK using Lille Healthcare pads? The Supreme Fit ones in particular.

I got a new case of the Regular Plus ones a week ago and they have a "new shape". This is on the packet but wasn't on the Drylife website so it seems they brought this in quietly. Sadly the sides aren't integral to the brief anymore but just attached, as with the PVC/breathable sides type (don't know as I've never tried them), and they don't fit me properly anymore. The old ones came up further on my waist; these sit lower and the sides don't come up to the top. They are not an improvement; quite the opposite.

Anyone know what's happened and if Lille are doing the same with the stronger absorbencies, e.g. Extra Plus? It was one of the best breathable nappy-type briefs around and they've gone and ruined it.

Sorry to hear this, sorry don’t know anything about Lille anymore but it sounds like another case of Corporate Shrinkflation. :(

Sorry not in The UK.

Argent said:
Sorry to hear this, sorry don’t know anything about Lille anymore but it sounds like another case of Corporate Shrinkflation. :(
Yeah, exactly my suspicion. I've noticed that a number of manufacturers' medium sizes have got a bit smaller in the last couple of years, and Lille have actually been the last, to my knowledge, to follow suit. But I could just order the next size up but they are probably just as shoddy as the mediums now are.

I'm just wondering if the stronger absorbency briefs in this range have been similarly messed around with.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back