Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So i took advantage of the black Friday deal on ABU and ordered a case of ABU barebum. Well i woke up this morning to check my bank account before i went grocery shopping to find multiple (3) pending charges for $58.39, I just recently moved and thus zip code changed. first 2 times it said the zip code was wrong 3rd time after entering my entire card number it went through. but it seems those other 2 times registered as well. SO i went on their went site and found this.

https://abucares.abuniverse.com/en/...tiple-pending-charges-what-changed-and-how-do

My question is has anyone here ran into this issue? Did the other pending charges drop off eventually like they claim or did they process and you had to call you bank?

The other 2 charges are only authorizations and they will fall off in a few days. ABU will only submit the 1 charge that fully authorized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for ABU but there have been other sites and even physical stores where pending charges appeared on the books for a couple of days before disappearing. It should fall off.

Thanks for the input. This is the first time it has ever happened to me so i wasn't sure what to expect. Guess I'll be eating Raman for a few days until those pending charges release xD

DprEffect said:
Guess I'll be eating Raman...

The sum of my financial life. I'm a Raman master.

If you are concerned you got triple charged, contact them and tell them you only meant to order one case but were having computer problems or whatever and they will fix it by charging you once and crediting you back your other two purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back