• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Bubu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Good afternoon,

Before I dive into an introduction. I must first apologize. I'm known to be blunt and honest and to the point. Sometimes that comes off as rude but is never my intentions. I use run on sentences from time to time, and tend to miss a lot of grammar. Sometimes you have to read between the lines or ask questions. I will try to keep things clear and concise.

With that said. I have to say thank you to this great community. I've trolled this site the past couple of weeks as my abdl experiences have grown recently and significantly due to my spouse. I have a story to share that I will keep PG once I have it wrote. It's an accumulation of life experiences from who I am. What I like. How I've dealt with obstacles as a kid, teen, young adult, as a spouse. I will try and get it posted in the next day or so. I know anticipation is a killer.

Welcome to the site! I can't wait to see your story to learn more about you.

Hi and welcome!!! Can't wait to read your story as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back