How many times do you change in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve been wearing 24/7 for the last 3 weeks with no potty breaks. I change 4-6 times during the day with parents choice size 7 (with extenders) and a tranquility elite for bed.

Just wondering how many changes you go through in a day. I know if I used a more premium diaper during the day I wouldn’t need to change as much, but I can’t deal with my diaper peaking out during work.

I just want to know what works for you.

Bp220 said:
I’ve been wearing 24/7 for the last 3 weeks with no potty breaks. I change 4-6 times during the day with parents choice size 7 (with extenders) and a tranquility elite for bed.

Just wondering how many changes you go through in a day. I know if I used a more premium diaper during the day I wouldn’t need to change as much, but I can’t deal with my diaper peaking out during work.

I just want to know what works for you.
I use abena abri I get them from amazon and they last all day

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Seanpstillwagon said:
I use abena abri I get them from amazon and they last all day

Abri-form,San, flex, man? What one do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Average 3

Bp220 said:
Abri-form,San, flex, man? What one do you use?

X plus L4

Seanpstillwagon said:
X plus L4

I do like the m-4’s but it’s way to much bulk for my whole day at work. Perfect for at home tho.

M4 is medium I am on big side

Seanpstillwagon said:
M4 is medium I am on big side

Right. Same diaper, different frame. I can’t wear a thick diaper in my khakis to work, dead give away.

Bp220 said:
Right. Same diaper, different frame. I can’t wear a thick diaper in my khakis to work, dead give away.

True

5 X's a day on the fifth change at 1 am I go from custom contours to prefold full coverage night diapers .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I prefer to use high absorbency diapers, so when I go 24/7 I normally go through 3-4.

During the week I'm 2 diapers a day, I'll put a diaper on when I get home at 4pm and then change at 9pm or so for bed time, during the weekend I choose to wear 24/7 so I'll go through 3 or 4 a day depending on how hydrated I stay, usually I change out of my night diaper around 8 or 9 am, then change again at 2-3pm then again at 10 for night time, sometimes i'll do an extra change if I get soaked.

I change my cloth diaper 4 to 5 times a day. When I wear my Rearz Princess diaper I do not need to change it as frequently but still 3 times a day, At night I wear a nighttime cloth diaper and plastic pants and I wear the soggy diaper in the morning until its shower time

Mine are high absorbencty also, however since I hafe to through all the eork of opening them to cath, it just makes sense to change at that point instead of putting a known partially wet diaper back on, to go for a completely new fresh diaper, it's like being on a roadtrip if you stopped to get oil why not top all your fluids since your there and doing it, So even if I know I have about 4 hours of useability left in my diaper, why not add back that margin of error so if my next change were to be delayed or can't happen for some reason I know I am not in extended diaper capacity , I am in its normal use area, if you adopt the change "while you there" instead of the "change as needed" you will rarely get into an emergency where you are in danger of leaking or to where you change in less then ideal circumstance because you have to.

Tetra said:
5 X's a day on the fifth change at 1 am I go from custom contours to prefold full coverage night diapers .

FIVE for just the day time, and one more for overnight? Why spend so much just so you change too often?

I use Betterdry. I can get by with just two changes in 24 hours, but normally up it to 3 per day just so I don't have to worry about rashes or smell.

I have no set number but change when I need to, although I admit to sometimes staying in wet ones for a little while before changing.

handsomestallion said:
I have no set number but change when I need to, although I admit to sometimes staying in wet ones for a little while before changing.
Oh yeah I like walking around in a wet diaper it feels good between my legs.

Usually 3 or 4 times a day. 1. when I get up, 2. right after lunch, 3. Mid-afternoon, 4. just before bedtime. I almost always wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.

It all depends in how hydrated I am. I am alot on the road. If I'm not padded I won't drink while traveling. But if I'm diapered up I will drink and completely soak my diaper 3-4 times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back