Thread: Flower... :D

Default Flower... :D

Mmmmmk. This is a video game post... muahahah. Anywho.. um.. yea ok. What I just did is annoying! Nothing at all like flower.

Flower is such an awesome game for the ps3. I have had it for awhile but never really gotten to play it. Today I am playing right now. It is so calming and relaxing... and some parts (seem that you should be annoyed with it), but I am not. I love the music, I love the great ideas of it. The concept of the game is just so unique. i have to give ps3 kudos for this game.

Anyone else ever played it? I think I am going to do the whole game today haha. Love it. Great way to relax.

thanks for listening... or should i say reading.

diaperedwolfcub

P.S. I am diapered too hehe. Just all that more relaxing!
    Last edited by diaperedwolfcub; 22-Apr-2009 at 21:37. Reason: Forgot something important :P

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    Mmmmmk. This is a video game post... muahahah. Anywho.. um.. yea ok. What I just did is annoying! Nothing at all like flower.
    Why wasn't it in the Computers&Games forum then? I moved it there now.

Mesmerale

I wanna play this game...

I'll be needing a PS3...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I wanna play this game...

I'll be needing a PS3...
    You and me both, Mesmerale...

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Why wasn't it in the Computers&Games forum then? I moved it there now.
    Well... you see... I um... well.. I am sorry. My mistake. lol. I don't think I saw that forum. Is it inside of the one I put it in? I will do better in the future... I Promise!

diaperedwolfcub.

And for all you others... Yes! PS3 is great!... ruined my life.. I am now a whore... a trophy whore! :P

The company that made it should throw it on Steam as well. It's nearly a screensaver as it is so it would be perfect for the PC market.

I'll admit it looks cool but it's still no reason for me to buy a PS3.