Onesies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
One of my favorite onesie/bodystocking suppliers Racketys has increased their range by adding various colour options, which I think is great, I've ordered a blue and a yellow one, waiting to see.

I've used their onesies extensively in the past and was always pleased with the product, just though I'd mention the new colours here for the benefit of anyone interested.

http://www.disabled-clothing.co.uk/disabled-adults-clothing/adult-body-vests.html

Aleakyboomboom!!!

Those kinda look nice, for certain situations (like being at home, or short duration visits outside the home). Since I sometimes have to saddle up to urinals, the snaps would be a problemo. As is, I can usually force downward whatever I'm wearing, and pee normally, but I am a huge fan of SNUG, wherever I can get away with it, and I'd buy these in a snap, for those times, if they were easily available in the USA. If anyone knows of a maker of these in the USA 🇺🇸, I'd be interested to know. Hate to pay for overseas shipping on stuff...

I can't wait to get a 100% cotton onesie, snap crotch from Amazon. What a great day that will be!! Enjoy yours!

- - - Updated - - -

:giggles:

I like the Joey vests. They are well made and are more convenient and easier to button up. I have 7 already and I really like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back