AdorableRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I am very thankful for this forum and all the wonderful people on here who have helped me (and my wife) come to a new understanding of me and my little needs.

This time last year I would have been filled with disgust and shame about my desires regularly, and kept the majority of them, and certainly any diaper play hidden from my wife.

In contrast, this morning my wife patted me and lovingly teased me about spending the night not diapered... a year ago I never could have imagined this!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

Ditto that. This place has been a source of help in my relationship too. The past year has seen wonderful change for the better.

I'm always thankful for ADISC and the members have been very supportive of me. I greatly appreciate their kind words.

Awesome. And I bet looking back to last year you kind of want to kick yourself for not having gotten to this point sooner.

It actually took me closer to 10 years to really accept my diapering needs. Wish I could go back to past me and kick his butt for being like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back