Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Seeing as I’m planning a day of babying out next week and I’m not really sure what to do, I wanted make use of this occasion to ask a question to all of you. When you’re home alone or have nothing to do, how do you fall into little space? What do you do when you want to just be a baby for a day?

Usually, I like to lay a blanket and some pillows on the floor, diaper myself, fill up a bottle, clip a pacifier to my shirt, put my plush in my arms, and start watching some Blue's Clues or play some old video games.

Usually my baby days are when my family is gone for a long period of time. But last I fully babied out was when my mom and step dad got married and went on a honeymoon while my brother was at our grandparents house.
Usually my baby day consisted of getting a regular blanket (cuz I ddint have any cartoon one at the time) grabbing all my stuffed animals, grabbed my diapers and cleaning stuff, grabbed my cartoon cups and turned on the tv and watched toddler shows all day long like Paw Patrol, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey and the Roadster Racers Spongebob. Around meal time, I made a pizza with grape juice, and I went back to watching cartoons. But I snuggled my bears for most of the time. I even carried my teddy bear Max everywhere I went inside the house.
Did the baby day for about 3 days. I wish I could do that again.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Zillabrony13 said:
When you’re home alone or have nothing to do, how do you fall into little space? What do you do when you want to just be a baby for a day?

This morning, my big sis wasn't awake to take care of me, so I diapered myself, and ate my favorite cereal while watching Curious George on TV. After that, I snuggled with my plushies.

Step one (start the night before.) with a bubble bath,

Step 2 get on a little Jammies you like (definitely padded.)

Step 3 Watch a movie/tv with stuffies

Step 4 have a good nights sleep,

Step 5 wake up & change appropriate little clothes.

Step 6: grab your change bag & go do something fun. Or just chill at home watching something like paw patrol

Musts are Nappies, onesie, bath toys, stuffies (or your fave one.) & you can't go wrong with a cozy onesie.

There are so many things that I love to do on my baby days.

Usually I start off by powdering and diapering up, then I throw on one of my onesies or one of my rompers. When I'm all geared up, I usually lay my play mat out in the centre of my living room and go to town with my favourite baby toys i.e. my plushies, my rattle, my soft blocks and my stacking rings. When I get bored of playing I'll usually throw on some cartoons or an animated movie and I'll sit and watch that for a while.

Around the late afternoon 2pm or 3pm, I'll cuddle up with my plushy and blanket and I'll have a nap. Following my nap, I like having a nice warm bottle of milk. If my diaper is well-used, I'll change myself, diap up again and I'll usually play with my toys some more. Sometimes I'll vary things up a bit, for instance, if I have any baby food or cheerios handy, I'll throw on my bib and have a snack. When I'm in slightly older baby/toddler mode, I often feel like exploring, so I'll crawl around my apartment, sometimes it's just fun to see things from a little perspective.

Before bed I'll usually check on the condition of my diaper, if it needs a change I'll change myself and wash off in the bath, bath time can be fun. After that, I usually throw on another onesie, romper or a PJ set, I'll play some lullabies from my laptop and speaker system and when I feel decently dozy, I'll turn off my laptop, snuggle my plushy and go to sleep. If I don't have any obligations the following day, I'll repeat this routine, but not necessarily in the same order.

If you have a partner, a mommy/daddy, a switch or a fellow AB, your baby day routine will differ considerably. I have never had the luxury of experiencing a baby day with a caregiver, but I have had playdates, those can be very very fun.

Hopefully this gives you some ideas for your impending baby day. Lots of other AB's have given you some great suggestions as well.

I wake up in the morning and flood my night diaper, change myself, leave my pacifier on me, play video games, take 30-minute naps for breaks, have a warm bottle of milk before lunch, fill my bottle with juice at certain times.

ill usually get diapered and put on some little clothes (or daddys stolen jacket) then ill grab a paci, some stuffies, and watch some kid shows or a movie. Possibly make myself some food fro my childhood.

My baby days are almost every weekend, although they are slightly different then normal peoples baby days, mine include wearing a diaper and a onesie, but instead of playing with blocks on blanket, I'll go outside and stack firewood, instead of playing with match box cars on the floor, I'll go out and do something with my backhoe or atv. That's what I do though.

I always put on a nappy. Then put on my onesie and waddle around the house. I usually fill up my bottle, either with juice or milk. The clip my paci to my onesie. I then relax by watching some little tv. Usually paw patrol, my little pony ect.

What do you usually do?

I really enjoy putting on my diapers & plastic pants then wetting them as many times as I can in as many places as I can. if I have to go, I just go.

Ok, so more often than not I am little. It is more of a lifestyle to me than a thing to do to relax. Here is a typical full little day for me:

6:30am Wake up/Morning bathroom routine including baby lotion and baby powder where needed. (I do not use diapers however)

7:15am Breakfast - Normally I will do a few mini pancakes with fruit, cheerios and fruit or a scrambled egg and cut up sausage along with a full sippy of light iced coffee (This is the one Non-Child Friendly thing that I eat or drink only because I need coffee and haven't been able to give it up yet)

8:00am Cartoons depending on how tired I am I either just watch in the recliner with my teddy bear or my dog or I will play with simple toys on the floor

11:00am Outdoor playtime, if weather permits, otherwise I stay inside and play a game like pig pong if my husband is home or a play doh game or game like candy land by myself if her is not.

12:00pm Lunchtime - This is usually something like diced vegetables fresh with dressing or a cooked veggies kind of like Pick-Ups and a sandwich cut into little pieces or a few chicken nuggets and depending on the day and what I have maybe a homemade fruit puree pouch.

1:00pm Movie Time - This isn't an everyday thing but I try to do this every Saturday. More often than not it's a Disney movie played on a VHS player. Once a month or so on a Friday I do a Blockbuster night with the VHS collection that we have.

2:30pm Arts & Crafts time - I have a few kits from Michaels craft store or just a fun activity I find online (there is some time put aside for shopping online during rare adult times)

3:15pm Free Play/Nap Time - This all depends on how tired I am, If I've been super busy and get worn out than I will take a nap, otherwise this is random playtime, time for puzzles, coloring, Barbie, My Little Pony . . .

4:00pm Snack Time - Either veggie chips, some yogurt melts or a cereal bar to tide me over till dinner
4:00pm Afternoon Cartoons - I have a really nice collection of the old Disney afternoon cartoons, this goes hand in hand with some more floor play, some time playing with my puppy and generally during this time I try to be a little active.

6:00pm Dinner - This is the only meal that HAS TO be eaten at the table and I try to stick with the same rules I was given as a child, this usually consists of food my grandmother would make like chicken and dumplings, goulash or pork nuggets.

7:00pm Bath with J&J bubble bath, shampoo and head to toe wash

8:00pm Evening TV Time/Evening Snack - I generally stick with prime time shows that were on when I was little (another thing I have a very decent collection of) like family ties, cheers, moonlighting, ect . . . I also get my evening snack at this time like a few cookies, a snack cake, popcorn, chips but I'm pretty strict about sticking with the 1 suggested serving

9:30pm Bedtime Routine - Brush my teeth, put on J&J lavender sleepy moisturizer, read a story while drinking my evening sippy which has 6 oz of milk mixed with either vanilla or chocolate instant breakfast and listen to stay awake from Mary Poppins (same song every night, it is my perfect lullaby)

So this is a very detailed look at the day that I strive for, it doesn't always work out that way and on most days some of my playtime is devoted to the computer, and of course I work on most weekdays so it's only what happens before 8 and after 5. Not sure if this helps you. This is the kind of answer I would have wanted.

Reactions: Trevor
My time is limited every night. So typically in a span of about 2 hours. Shower with J&J shampoo. I let it sit for several minutes. Afterwards pjs on, paci, sometimes i get a surprise diapering from the wife. I typicall play in bed as a little while she watches tv or i play on my cell phone reading various abdl sites. Everything else on the internet is not interesting to me. Afterwards its bed time. In the morning I take care of myself. Then do an 8 to 5 grind. I have fun with what time I get and the wife's involvement.

xBubona

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Usually I diaper myself the night before, then change in the morning when I wake up. After that it’s morning cartoons on my laptop, breakfast that consists of foods I used to eat as a kid (especially swedish pancakes with a bit of sugar on top) and then playtime. I have a very huge box of barbies, barbie clothes, furniture and everything you can imagine from my childhood so I like to take those out and go crazy haha.

Then, snack time, and after a bottle of milk maybe a short nap with my stuffed toys and a paci, diaper change after if needed, and then movie time. Disney is always great, I also watch Ghibli and some other animated movies though.

My late afternoons vary a lot, sometimes I play more, sometimes I watch another movie, sometimes I go out to a park... it really depends on what I want to do. Dinner is always pretty late, and then in the evening it’s bubble bath time and change of nappies, and to bed with my stuffed toys.

That’s it really, nothing extremely special :p I do always squeeze some internet time in there because I’m addicted to the internet and all that ^^”

If I'm having a full-on baby day, I'll usually have a nappy and footie sleeper on from the night before.

When I wake up I'll have breakfast and then change my wet nappy for a fresh one. The I'll spend the rest of the day lounging around in a onesie or footie pajamas, snuggling with plushies, sucking my paci and drinking warm milk from a bottle.

Whilst doing these things I'll probably watch things on my computer, or read things on my phone.

I'll use my nappy for wetting and sometimes messies, or occasionally put oatmeal in my nappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back