• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchescat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, pretty new to the community, I am an ABDL by choice. I began wanting to know and experience a diaper in my early childhood. I thought I was wrong to have such thoughts. The curiosity lingered all those years till maybe six months ago. One day I was searching the internet for something, don’t even remember what, and some abdl images popped up amongst my search results. I had no idea any of it existed and that there were those who were like me. I was really fascinated. I began searching more and in no time I was going to different stores seeing what diapers they had and purchased several to try. From the first warm trickle filling my diaper and the thickness, I was transferred to baby feelings and headspace. Immediately hooked on what I had experienced. I continued buying different diapers. I now love the unique wellness briefs. Every night I get diapered up and a bottle of water and it’s night night. I don’t foresee any changes to my choice of being an ABDL any time soon.

Welcome to ADISC!

I see you like flower gardening. I have done some gardening - I like the kind you plant and then can forget about (except occasional watering) and they still look good. That's why most of my yard is trees and bushes!

Ha, hey that’s fine you can have beautiful trees and bushes to. I still have some flower bulbs that have to be planted before hard freeze. Hoping tomorrow l can get them in the ground while playing with my 2 pups.

Abena abri they sell on amazon are closest to what I wore as a baby and you cant flood them, they hold alot

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing I will have to try those diapers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back