Not open for further replies.

TinyMaxxy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
So... my daddy and I have been having small discussions about diapers. He knows I want to buy them, but every time that I do; I decide then I chicken out last second, Goodness; how do I justify myself and my want to just be little. I really am not home too often due to work, but winter is coming so I would love to do it. What do you guys think? Should I invest in it? If I buy a single 80 pack, then it would last me so long that I would have enough money to buy another pack half way through.

Yes, buy the diapers! They are a lot of fun to wear. So soft and I sleep better with one on. Pick a good one!

Any recommendations? :)

Diapers are a personal choice so you might have to experiment a little. Several companies will send you free samples or samples of two for a few dollars.

Are you looking for an ABDL diaper with designs on it or just a plain white medical type? Do you want a lot of absorbancy? Do you want one to contraol wetting and messing or just wetting?

HERE is a bunch of reviews our members have done. Look them over and see if there's something you might like!

1.) Baby patterns!!
2.) A LOT of absorbancy!
3.) Wetting for now (Daddy doesnt live with me yet)
4.) Thanks! :D

I recommend definitely buying diapers and try samples before you bulk buy so you can work out what suits you.

Hmm who am I kidding ABU SDKs are my recommendation.

Given you're a babyfur, maybe wait for the PeakABUs to come out? There's also Little Pawz. There's the Kiddo. It's a 2 tape diaper, with an all-over print, that has owls on the landing zone.

Last edited:
I would say, yes, buy some ABDL diapers that you will really enjoy. I have been an ABDL so long I don't even care who in my family knows about it. I am twice your age though. You'll get there. You're an adult. You can buy whatever legal harmless products you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Given you're a babyfur, maybe wait for the PeakABUs to come out? There's also Little Pawz. There's the Kiddo. It's a 2.tape diaper, with an all-over print, that has owls on the landing zone.

Such excellent recommendations!

Hi TinyMaxxy,

We are all keen to hear you give Diapers a try and can’t beleive you would be disappointed and your new daddy will be a very lucky man to have such a cutely attired munchkin in the house.

Argent said:
Such excellent recommendations!

Hi TinyMaxxy,

We are all keen to hear you give Diapers a try and can’t beleive you would be disappointed and your new daddy will be a very lucky man to have such a cutely attired munchkin in the house.

it IS interesting to see all the animal-themed and more obvious diaperfur and babyfur-themed diapers available now. I think it'd "weird me out" a bit to see drawings closer to human babies on my diaper, so furry is good as far as I'm concerned. I was thinking about it, and I think there's more furry-themed ABDL diapers available than not?

bambinod said:
it IS interesting to see all the animal-themed and more obvious diaperfur and babyfur-themed diapers available now. I think it'd "weird me out" a bit to see drawings closer to human babies on my diaper, so furry is good as far as I'm concerned. I was thinking about it, and I think there's more furry-themed ABDL diapers available than not?
It's just because baby animals are so ubiquitous in biolittledom and Little bABydom. Me personally? I like prints that are verbs. That means like the Spoiled. It makes me wanna paint. The kites, and cars, and planes and things on the Preschools make me wanna play with those kinds of toys. Even the ABCs and stuff make me wanna watch kids' learning shows, but the sky on the moon and stars print isn't dark enough to make me sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back