vodka is great for diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
whenever i drink vodka, i end up taking a leak at least three times in an hour. great thing if you love to wet yourself, but too bad if your diapers always leak. i guess my vodka ABSOLUTely takes its toll on my diapers. lol get it..? absolutely as in absolut vodka.. because it's called absolut.. i shouldn't be allowed to use the interwebz while drunk. ABSOLUTely not. lol.. absolutely.. heh

Haha...yes, we get it! Vodka, like all alcohol, acts like a diuretic making one pee.....a lot.

Yes the more you drink - the more the flood gates open - have you reached your limit yet ?

Take me diapered I'm home !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Lmao

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

what a way to aggravate your bladder & urinary system by Booze! let alone your liver!

And then Fun said it best:

But between the drinks and subtle things
The holes in my apologies, you know
I'm trying hard to take it back
So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home

God...this was me all through college only I was the one being carried. So yeah, alcohol makes things happen, even wetting your diaper again and again.

I don't normally like to drink alcohol while wearing a diaper. After all, little kids can't drink!

Lol yes alcohol will do that. I try not to wear when I'm drinking. I have a tendency to go a little bit too much and my diaper will leak. Not the best look when you are downtown drinking LOL.

BabyMozart said:
I don't normally like to drink alcohol while wearing a diaper. After all, little kids can't drink!

you may think of yourself as a little kid, but Lexi doesn't share your feelings. if i wanna drink, i'm gonna drink. vodka makes me not care about stuff. that's why i love vodka. it's cheap and it makes me not care and it makes me too tired to hurt myself when it makes me depressed

Alexia said:
vodka is great for diapers

Y'know what? You're right! I just grabbed a full, 1.75L bottle of Absolut vodka and poured it into my diaper: WoooOOOOOoooo! Felt pretty cold going in!!! Now I have this clean, antiseptic sensation down there, and the unmistakable aroma of fermented wheat emanating from my pants. I probably shouldn't sit down, though, because butt-chugging is notoriously dangerous, and my diaper certainly isn't up to PeekABU standards!

Cottontail said:
Y'know what? You're right! I just grabbed a full, 1.75L bottle of Absolut vodka and poured it into my diaper: WoooOOOOOoooo! Felt pretty cold going in!!! Now I have this clean, antiseptic sensation down there, and the unmistakable aroma of fermented wheat emanating from my pants. I probably shouldn't sit down, though, because butt-chugging is notoriously dangerous, and my diaper certainly isn't up to PeekABU standards!
Wonder If we can make white Russians in our diapers , when they search you going into a venue I bet they dont check for mixed drink diapers , takes getting "shit faced" to a new level!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've had a few work events where lots of drinking was involved, and I ended up with wet knickers at home. Got a work christmas party coming up on Friday which I'm looking forward to, but not looking forward to continence-wise, and am still debating whether to wear pullups or nappies during the day and evening. I'll wear a night nappy overnight back in the hotel, and one on my way home the next day (flying interstate for the event).

Alexia said:
you may think of yourself as a little kid, but Lexi doesn't share your feelings. if i wanna drink, i'm gonna drink. vodka makes me not care about stuff. that's why i love vodka. it's cheap and it makes me not care and it makes me too tired to hurt myself when it makes me depressed

If it's your thing, go for it. Just be careful and responsible.

I remember the summer after our last day of school ever... We were all 16 or 17 and had one hell of a crazy house party. I vaguely remember my mate trying to round up the four of us he was taking home, and it was like herding cats. I don't think any of us had been that drunk before (apart from the driver obviously).

I remember getting into the car, passing out... waking up at my front door, struggling to find my key and being helped in by my rather concerned friend who kept asking if I would be all right. Next thing I know I've woken up in bed with a cracking headache and a very wet diaper.

For ages, I was worried that, being that drunk, I might have blurted out "my little secret" or even tried to put the nappy on with my friend still in the room! Eeek! Fortunately, being much older and wiser, I've realised that (for me, at least) alcohol isn't a "truth serum", so... although I can't remember much, I was probably in the clear... despite being really paranoid for ages. :-/

Nothing like that has happened since. And that's a good thing!

Alcohol is a crazy drug. Fun in moderation, but there are serious risks with high or frequent doses.

I have found it fun to allow littles alcohol in their sippy cups or bottles. Keeps the role play going but can still enjoy adulting to a degree. Drunk babies can be a real handful though

Uuugh, gross. Absolute sucks, and has a horrible tadte to it. If anyone wants real vodka, look for titos, or sky vodka.

I've been drinking it mixed with cranberry juice every night. I'd say about 5 shots vodka and two cups of cranberry. Never drink in excess though. Never to get drunk.

tiny said:
I remember getting into the car, passing out... waking up at my front door, struggling to find my key and being helped in by my rather concerned friend who kept asking if I would be all right. Next thing I know I've woken up in bed with a cracking headache and a very wet diaper.

While the hangover was probably no fun, I bet you were thankful to be wearing that diaper!

ozziebee said:
I've had a few work events where lots of drinking was involved, and I ended up with wet knickers at home. Got a work christmas party coming up on Friday which I'm looking forward to, but not looking forward to continence-wise, and am still debating whether to wear pullups or nappies during the day and evening. I'll wear a night nappy overnight back in the hotel, and one on my way home the next day (flying interstate for the event).

Wear a nappy, and just forget about your bladder and enjoy yourself! Let them all wonder why you don't visit the ladies' room all night :)

I woke up one morning to a soaked bed after too much vodka and I wasn't padded so...yeah. Absolutely not for me. Glad you enjoy yourself Alexis. Drink responsibly and wet uncontrollably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back