Could I fit in a medium sized diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChentoWoBaba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a skinny guy size 27-28 waist which put me usually at the very top of size small diapers or very bottom of medium diapers depending on brand, some mediums going way past 30in as the smallest recommended waist. I currently wear abena s4s and they fit me fine I think, because I really don't know what I should look for in a good fitting diaper. The S4 seal in my legs perfectly and is snug fitting but is tight in the gathers and tends to bunch up the wings wear it's taped from stretch and flexing. Would I have problems fitting into mediums since I either barrely make the cut or don't at all in some cases. I really like flooding and wearing for extended periods and the best diapers only come in medium and the absorbency goes up by the thousands so I can just keep getting and wetting and wetting (I use mine till it leaks or about too because I enjoy how it feels). If I were to get mediums could I tape then with like duct tape to make them fit better or no? Also any suggestions on brands, I know s4 is cloth backed but I have never tried plastic and SO want to so I'm open to what you think might fit me.

My waist is about a 31 or 32 and I fit into tranquility atn mediums well, you should have no issue with it, especially since you are at the top end of smalls. Get a pack of mediums and try them out. I have never tried those though... always wanted to though, then they went cloth backed. Oh well, I'll get to it at some point.

ChentoWoBaba said:
I'm a skinny guy size 27-28 waist

Oh most definitely you can fit into a medium. Small may even be an option for you for some brands.

I’d like to add a relevant question here as well.
Seeing as I am thinking about ordering my first pack of adult sized diapers I’m kinda lost on what size to go for.

With a 32” waist and considering that I only once tried a L once in my life and it was just way, waaay to big. If I would be wearing tight boxers it would have probably been better but no matter how tightly I fastened it (the tapes were borderline crossing over one another) it just kept sliding down and creating a gap that would just explode in size after I wet it.

So now I’m stuck between getting medium or small.
Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cars

Hi, I'm new and have just posted a little story about my time in Africa. You might find it interesting. I wonder if you encountered children/teens who liked to pee/mess their pants in Africa?
By the way, another new member "Secretlife" has a very similar interesst to yourself, you might check him out.

Bump for other opinions

I am still in a way experimenting with sizes. In most brands I am nearing the top end of the waist size, and some of those fit reasonably well, but those brands are ones I have other problems with (not the diapers fault usually, but some feature of the diaper that i don't care for). I have gone to a large in most diapers and far I like all I tried:
Northshore Air Supreme
Northshore Supreme
Rearz Safari
Rears Princess
Bambino's more popular Diapers

I just received a pack of M Crinklz, but while i can wear them they really are too small, so I will be going to a L in the Crinklz also.

From what I have read here in ADISC about the proper fit of diapers, I perceive that probably the best way to determine your size for tabbed diapers is to take the waist measurement within an inch of your belly button. Take a normal breath or two and exhale normally, then take a measurement and keep the tape parallel to the floor. Do not make the tape tight, nor should it be loose. Order a pack in a size that includes this measurement. If you measure at or near the top end of a size, you should probably order the next larger size. For non-tabbed pullups such as Always, I go by the weight shown on the label - I do not go by waist size for pull ups. I have found the fit is much better when your weight, not your waist or hip measurment is used to determine pullups fit. I have not tried any men's pull ups so I do not have any good suggestions for fit.

Try a small Confidry24/7. They tend to run larger than most, so it might be a near perfect fit for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back