www.baby-pants.com non productive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Please all members I'm asking that you not do business with this company. I have been taken advantage of. They will not respond nor will they correct an order. I ordered and received defective plastic pants and at first they were going to replace and now I am sending them several messages and not one reply from these people. I spent my money and trusted this company however they kept my money and will not replace defective baby pants. Not a good coustomer relationship with this company. I would go else where with my hard earned dollars.

I have bought Baby-Pants products through Amazon. They tend to support the products they sell though they've made mistakes as well.

Frank9127 said:
Please all members I'm asking that you not do business with this company. I have been taken advantage of. They will not respond nor will they correct an order. I ordered and received defective plastic pants and at first they were going to replace and now I am sending them several messages and not one reply from these people. I spent my money and trusted this company however they kept my money and will not replace defective baby pants. Not a good coustomer relationship with this company. I would go else where with my hard earned dollars.
Bummer. I've ordered several times from them with no problems. Once they did replace a pair of defective plastic pants for me. Hopefully this is a temporary glitch and they are able to correct it soon. Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They may sell on eBay mabey you can message them there just search under adult baby look at profile see where they are out of.

Thats unusual for baby pants. I have ordered from them before and they always seemed to communicate in a timely manner. Hopefully they are able to resolve your problem in a manner that is amicable for all parties.

been ordering from them for 2 years never had a single issue. had a pair of plastic pants that came defective and got a new pair mailed the next day. great place to do business with IMO.

Dude It was holiday week many people are out of town. I have ordered from this company for years and they have always had wonderfu customer service. They are very willing to fix their mistakes but on holiday weeks you should kinda automatically assume that response will be slow.

Need more context for this. I've never had any problems with Babypants. Sure of the 2 pairs of plastic pants that I got from them about 2 years ago (Maybe longer actually idr) both broke, one of them the day I got it, and the other just recently. First one was my own mistake, I ordered too small. Side teared. Not their fault, my own. Second pair lasted me quite a long time, good 2 years, and I didn't really take the best care of them.

For your argument to really make me not want to shop with them, I need much more context. How long has it been since they contacted you? What exactly was the failure anyway? How many times in a short time-span did you message them? Context.

As most everyone else has posted, I have had no problems with them and have been ordering from them for years. There have been a few times where the pants I ordered were defective and they have taken care of it each time. Give it a few days and if nothing changes, let us know.

Generally we stay out of these frays however, because Frank invited us we will spend a short amount of time with this. We have been selling plastic pant for nearly a decade. We know something about it. We provide a generous warranty to be sure you are satisfied with the pants you get. After Frank received his order of two pants he wrote us explaining that when he took them out of the package he noticed that they were "torn." We asked him for pictures to warranty them. When we got the pictures it was not torn but sliced. We have seen this and it is the result of using a razor knife or scissors to open the package. We let him know that we would send him a new pair but this is not a warranty issue. They were cut or sliced. This began a relentless quest by Frank asking redundant questions about his replacement pants. As some of you guessed, we were not in the office to respond. After years of working holidays, we shut the office for Thanksgiving. That culminated in his linked comments on ADISC this morning. He was told he acting like an impatient toddler (I guess that's to be expected) We told him we are shipping a replacement pant but he is on probation.

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas. I also hope you will consider that merchants for littles are people too and most of us will help you as much as possible. We are invested in your dreams.
Franks-slice.jpg

Last edited:
i have nothing but good to say about babypants and they way they handled my torn pants about a year ago was quick and easy.. i just got a package today in fact an early christmas pesent from my wife. great stuff!

Good experiences don't negate shitty ones, or vice versa. Each provides some context for the other, though, so I will add that my own experiences with Baby Pants have been positive. I've got an assortment of Baby Pants diapers, diaper pins, and training pants. All pretty good stuff.

But I've had the odd shitty experience with an ABDL diaper company, so I know what a let-down it can be. It sounds like Mommy is trying to work things out with you. Hopefully that's the case, and you're enjoying slice-free plastic pants in a couple of days.

Like redbullfiend, I have nothing but praise for Baby Pants. I've come to appreciate their speedy shipping and their products are always good value for the money. I'm sorry the OP has encountered a problem, but it does seem of his own making. I've been ordering from Baby Pants for four years - several orders per year - and have never had an issue. In sharp contrast to other AB/DL suppliers, their service has always been top-notch. I especially enjoy the stock indicators on their website; nothing irritates me more than ordering something, eagerly anticipating its arrival, and then being told by the seller that it's out of stock! That doesn't happen with Baby Pants; like ABU, they let you know their stock situation up front. I wish more companies that cater to our market would follow their lead.

Mommy said:
Generally we stay out of these frays however, because Frank invited us we will spend a short amount of time with this. We have been selling plastic pant for nearly a decade. We know something about it. We provide a generous warranty to be sure you are satisfied with the pants you get. After Frank received his order of two pants he wrote us explaining that when he took them out of the package he noticed that they were "torn." We asked him for pictures to warranty them. When we got the pictures it was not torn but sliced. We have seen this and it is the result of using a razor knife or scissors to open the package. We let him know that we would send him a new pair but this is not a warranty issue. They were cut or sliced. This began a relentless quest by Frank asking redundant questions about his replacement pants. As some of you guessed, we were not in the office to respond. After years of working holidays, we shut the office for Thanksgiving. That culminated in his linked comments on ADISC this morning. He was told he acting like an impatient toddler (I guess that's to be expected) We told him we are shipping a replacement pant but he is on probation.

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas. I also hope you will consider that merchants for littles are people too and most of us will help you as much as possible. We are invested in your dreams.
Franks-slice.jpg

Since you're acting as a Company Rep, and your email address confirms your affiliation, I am giving you the Company Rep title.

I did not cut the pants with razor knife or scissors as he stated but opened package very carefully as I do with all my mail I'm not stupid. I'm 21 years military and have three additional incomes and not a liar as he stated in his mail. Then I'm not dude ok. All this happened before the holidays. And this cut on the back side of pants could have happened in the shipping or packaging. I was not responsible.
My frustration came from them belittled in the emails. To be called a liar and other bad names. They could have emailed me with a responce of some sort but after many emails they could have said something about the holidays but said nothing. I know and read all of the answers and happy that you are happy with their service but remember it only takes one to tangle.
I do not need any feed back on this as this matter is now closed.

I had a few plastic pants fail from them pretty quickly. I ordered a bunch so I'm good for the next 10 years lol
I didnt bother contacting them as I doubt they would have done anything. If I didnt have so many plastic pants already I'd order again, but, meh.

Love baby pants. In fact at my request,they have put some nice lace at the leg holes and now the plastic pants look so so sissy for only $5 extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back