BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey guys sorry for the wait for an update, but I just wanted to make sure everything was fine, and my parents havent spoken to me yet, which means either, they dont care as long as they dont see it or whatever, OR... well tbh Idk what else it could be but it seems like things are gonna be okay! :) :paci:

(if confused read my last two threads. :| )

Major relief to see that you weren't maimed by some overly strict parenting because of your sis. Anyway, nice to see that it went ok for you. Here is hoping that it just blows over, and welcome back.

Welcome back, Ashie! I'm really happy to see that you're ok! I was getting pretty worried about you...

Oh, thank you, Father!

I'm so glad you're okay! I hope you get through Thanksgiving okay. Maybe having that therapist say you didn't need fixing was enough? I doubt it, but, hey, maybe.
:grouphug::hug::patpat::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile:Yay for being alive!

Yo BabyAshie,

Glad to know things are alright. You had a lot of us here worried.

Honestly, your parents saying nothing for now is better than them confronting you. Who knows, they may just let this slide and leave it up to you to do your own thing. In any case, keep calm and stay true to yourself. It is good to know that you are well.

Good to know things are okay. Thanks for updating us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back