Status
Not open for further replies.

BusterBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hey guys, this is gonna be somewhere between a monologue about how I found out I was ABDL and an ask, so bear with me!

I actually found out quite late in the game, unlike some of you who found an interest in padding and being a baby around early childhood to early teens, I found out at around the age of 15 (well, at least that's when my interests started) when I strayed into the ABDL section of a popular My Little Pony fiction site (I am not a brony may I add, but I do like My Little Pony) and found the stories intriguing and at first, I'd imagine myself in the caretaker role, because around 15 I wasn't quite ready to give up that teenage bravado and the whole "I'm an ADULT now! Not a child" So I did put off accepting that I was the baby, not the caretaker for quite a while. This is also where I had started looking at the Cuddlz website at my father's house and for quite a while it gave me a mixture of joy and shame that I was looking at these things and wanting them for my own.

Around the age of sixteen, where I also found out I was a human puppy, I started accepting the fact that I was ABDL, but could never bring myself to buy diapers, because in the house I was living in there was little to no privacy; I shared a room with my older sister where we had no cupboards, no wardrobes and the only drawers we had were occupied with her stuff, so I had literally nowhere to hide them. I was stuck with just making do with a towel and some safety pins when I was home alone for two years. Around this time I had (more late 16 early 17 ish) I was also questioning my sexuality... again, I had come out as bisexual, but it wasn't quite right, I didn't feel sexual attraction to... well, anyone, I still wanted a romantic relationship or a kink (non-sexual) based relationship with someone, but I never found anyone "sexy" or wanted to jump into bed with someone because of their attractiveness, I had finally figured out that I am Asexual. My sexuality played a big part in helping me accept the fact that I am ABDL

Now, this brings me to this year, it took a long ass time, but after I was given two AB diapers from a friend at a furmeet, I mustered up the courage and went out to buy some diapers and then, after three years I learnt to accept myself for who I am.

So, I have a question for you lot, who else found out much later than the average ABDL? Did anything play a large part in you finding out? And most importantly HOW did you find out?

Well, I've had some interest in padding since early childhood, but back then it was strictly sexual - my DL side. Now, my timeline of memory is a little off, so I might have felt some inkling towards the AB lifestyle a month or so before this, but for Christmas 2012 my aunt gave me my own tablet, which granted me the privacy to start exploring stuff. I too ended up reading an AB-themed My Little Pony fanfic, and got this funny feeling in my chest.

I mean, I was sucking my thumb and had pacifiers before this, but it was just because I liked it, not because I wanted to be a baby...

I think it wasn't too long after this, I also discovered I was asexual; it just finally occurred to me that I wasn't turned on by other people like I was by my kinks, but I still feel romantic attraction towards males.

I didn't realize I was interested in padding until I was well into age 29, and that was conflicted because I was also using them for a bed-wetting problem. It took an entire year of denial before I would properly explore things. It was just a few months ago that I got my first cloth diaper and frankly I don't know why I took that long. It made me so happy.

I liked diapers early but I liked it for the wetting and messy and the fact it was not allowed. I did not do it to be a baby.

I didn't develop my baby side till much later (maybe around 35 - 40?).

I was in my 50s when I got into DLing. I volunteered for a job where there was no access to a loo for 3 hours, and just thought of wearing a nappy, and reckoned it was less embarrassing buying women's incontinence pants than mens, because they are obviously for someone else right? hehe. I bought Lady Tena Discreet, didn't need to wet them in the end, having them on really reduced my bladder anxiety as well. That was well over a year ago, I've been 24/7 since then and haven't looked back at all. I usually fully wet them just before my morning shower, and sometimes while sitting cross-legged in an armchair while watching a film, I don't try and wet, or hold back, just let it flow naturally, there's usually quite a flood lol.

I was in my late teens when I got into wetting normal clothes, but not much opportunity to do so then, AB has never drawn me much at all, but if I found a gf who was into it I'd certainly love to try the lifestyle,,,

While I started having some desires in at preschool age and they continued through high school and beyond, I just thought of it as an urge to masturbate and not so much a desire for diapers. I must admit that by high school I always wet when I masturbated and never masturbated when I wasn't wet so it was one and the same for me. Only a couple times did I wear a proper diaper until age 37 when I realized diapers were a much better option than having accidents or reducing my fluid intake. Around that time I did an internet search thinking I'd just sew myself a few diapers and needed a pattern. Took me only a few seconds to find that ADISC had some good patterns and I was better off joining this site and wearing 24/7 so I could let the sexual tension wear off and just use the padding for the intended purpose only.

So finding out at 37 is late? Finding out as a teen is late? I think everyone finds out when the need outweighs the resistance whether it is a mental or physical need or a combination of both.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back