Speculation Time! (ABU Announcement November 24th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying a darn thing, or daring to hope, so I can't be disappointed.

Can’t wait!

I’m hoping for another single tape per side but this time pastel pink plastic backed.

IMO, the best case scenario is an announcement that they are solving their supply issues by building (or buying) their own factory.

Vic92 said:
IMO, the best case scenario is an announcement that they are solving their supply issues by building (or buying) their own factory.

Now that would be AMAZING!

I’m keeping my fingers crossed on a diaper that mimics there little paws, space, simple line up just with better stretchy sides than bambino... but honestly i think it’s there announcement of a pull up

I'm done with ABU whatever the news is. They used to have a faithful IC customer.

I honestly love Abu and all the magnificent things they are doing for the community and also to improve the lives of us including incontinents like me and others.

All those wonderful designs intead of the medical diapers in the market that are not as good as Abu.

I'm hoping they are announcing more clothlike diapers like preschools. Maybe they will make all of their diapers with the option of clothlike.

I like plastic but for me, I have to be discreet and my wife is not big fan of noisy diapers and I don't feel comfortable knowing they are crinkly specially during the night.

Anyways.

Can't wait Abu team and I know I won't be disappointed.

couchesstevenboy said:
I'm hoping they are announcing more clothlike diapers like preschools. Maybe they will make all of their diapers with the option of clothlike.
I would personally love to see cloth-backed Little Pawz. I have never been a big fan of plastic-backing, but I will admit that the Pawz aren't too bad. I would still prefer cloth though.
We'll just have to wait and see ^^

I'm thinking a clothing line or maybe blankets. If we are luck in the lower end of the US will be getting a mid range factory or maybe one in Texas, but that's a long shot. A pull up would be cool, but I'm thinking it's there pacifier line coming out

My guess is: ABU pullup diaper with design.

I know I’m probably doing wishful dreaming but I hope they bring back the Abu sdk’s v1 but without the rounded hourglass padding ( more squared off in the front and back like original baby diapers) and more thicker.

LittleICme said:
My guess is: ABU pullup diaper with design.
I think they confirmed its not the ABU Pull-Up

My guess if any is more intro of existing brands into the S size, something I would welcome very much. Some expansion on existing ABU clothing with more patterns and probably new diaper prints to add to the already diverse set of diapers that ABU has, personally hoping for something more plush/button [Think Coraline] related.

Noodle said:
I think they confirmed its not the ABU Pull-Up

My guess if any is more intro of existing brands into the S size, something I would welcome very much. Some expansion on existing ABU clothing with more patterns and probably new diaper prints to add to the already diverse set of diapers that ABU has, personally hoping for something more plush/button [Think Coraline] related.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more velcro, possibly on their Space/Simple/Princess line. Right now the best velcro going is on the Waddler and Magnifico, and those brands are two of ABU's main competitors.

bambinod said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see more velcro, possibly on their Space/Simple/Princess line. Right now the best velcro going is on the Waddler and Magnifico, and those brands are two of ABU's main competitors.

That's kind of what I was hoping actually. Magnifico style tapes/wings on the Space/Simple would just instantly become my preferred diaper, and if they could get it on the Preschools then they'd all of a sudden be the most "authentic" ABDL diaper on the market by a wide margin. Just nothing but win if they do that. Especially if they can keep the prices the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back