inner conflict about my height

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceBlueberry

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
im quite short. This makes me feel very little when im in that sort of mood, but when im not... i just feel bad. The fact that im only 4'11 makes that dysphoric voice start whispering again (''you're short and curvy, you look like a woman''). My male friends all tower over me except one while my female friends are about my height (doesn't help much). So im always at a conflict, do i like being short or do i wanna be tall? no one knows....

Considering that height is one of those things that isn't really subject to change once you've reached your full growth, I think your best bet is to find ways to enjoy it.

Being short and small is a blessing for AB's. You will be able to fit in much more childish clothes, and maybe even actual baby/kid diapers.

What slomo said! Plus short and curvy sounds super cute to me no matter whether it's in little mode or not. And look at the pros: a bed will never be too small for you to be comfortable in it, and short people on average have better balance and movement dexterity than big guys (I am nowhere near gigantic heights, being 6'1" or so, but I always end up bumping into stuff and having to watch my head when doing things in crammed spaces). I never understood the general idea of taller = better.

I have the opposite problem. I am a girl and I am 5' 9" almost 5' 10". Until I got married 90% of the me that I dated were all shorter than me which causes insecurities in them and makes me uncomfortable as well. My husband and I are the same height. I wish I was your height especially in little mode, I would pretty much give nearly anything for it. I could fit in some kids clothes than. I guess we all just have to learn to be happy with the body that we were given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back