LGBT littles?

Gender Neutral little. Feel free an friend me or just message me if anyone wants to chat. Depending on my day to day mood I may dress more female or more male. My little side is kinda a direct part of who I am.

I've got the B and T covered. (Bisexual trans woman here. And little.)

I'm an asexual biromantic biological female little. :3 ...wow, that's a mouthful.

I mean, I typically identify as a straight woman, but I'm presently in a gay relationship with a woman I love dearly, so I guess I'm some flavor of LGBT ? Iunno, I'm mostly confused about stuff at the moment.

Zoish said:
I mean, I typically identify as a straight woman, but I'm presently in a gay relationship with a woman I love dearly, so I guess I'm some flavor of LGBT ? Iunno, I'm mostly confused about stuff at the moment.

Confusion is my favorite state, other than Utah. Mostly because I've never been to Utah.

Pan-sexual, Trans-Girl, but I sometimes consider myself non-binary.

Trans m2f here!

I’m bi.

When I’m an adult I’m a big burly dude but my little side is a preppy 5 year old girl who loves skirts.

Zoish said:
Iunno, I'm mostly confused about stuff at the moment.

Also currently confused after developing a crush on another female.

I am Gay.
But when regressed, I am Asexual.

I'm also a trans-woman/lesbian (transbian?), and an ABDL
Been into abdl on-and-off since age 10.
Finally came out as a woman 22 years ago
All makes it sort of hard to find partners doesn't it?

Hello, M2F TG myself.

I'm a bisexual cis female!

I do have Bi feelings but never done much about them as I have never had the opertunity
Unknown if I would try if I could.. would have to be a good situation.

Asexuaaaaaaal. :3

Because everyone has da cooties. XD

I admit to being Gay, but Asexual in practice.
Yes, I have many LGBT Autistic friends.

Gay man here! I am very, very proud to be gay! When I'm in Adult Mode, I am an ordinary gay man. When I'm in Little Mode, I'm a very adorable little boy who relives or recreates his childhood one way or another.

I have to say it's exciting to see that I'm not the only member of the Community.

I'm just starting to accept my bi side. I've had some diaper play with two males in the past that led to some naughty fun. I enjoy performing oral on both genders. I have some wonderful DDlb fantasies I'd love to experience. I'd be in heaven if I ever found a couple to adopt me.

I'm a transgender/lesbian...would that make me a "transdian"?

Back