LGBT littles?

As an adult I identify more as a trans-guy but my little side is a bit more fluid. Idk how to really define my sexuality except that I'm mostly attracted to guys and NB people, rarely girls though, at least sexually. Romantically I'm probably more evenly pan/demisexual.

I’m a trans gal. Around 11 months hormones I think? And I even look like a woman most of the time.

I’m panromantic too, polyamorous, and asexual. But kinky obviously. I’ll do stuff with myself sexually.

Wish I had a co-little and a caretaker so badly.

I'm not sure exactly what I am, but I 'll describe it as best as I can. (I'll try to keep it as non-graphic as possible.) I'm biologically male, I wear guys clothes publicly and girls clothes privately; however, most of my friends know about that, and they accept it with no problems. My body doesn't seem right, and neither do any masculine words or pronouns; however, if I had a female body and was addressed with female words and pronouns, that doesn't seem right either. Male pronouns leave an impression of "Yep. That's me.", but female pronouns feel weird, and they kinda give me the chills. They almost feel like a roleplay or a dirty game then they feel like they're real. Honestly, the only reason I identify as male is because that's what my body is. I honestly have no clue what gender I am, and even though the word "confused" is taken as an insult to the LGBT community, that's exactly what I am. I do express myself in a very feminine way, and I eventually want my body to appear more feminine, including a feminine posture, shape, size, and overall appearance. I already have really long hair, and I style my hair when nobody's around. I also have two names, my legal male name and a female name that I chose, and I choose which name I go by depending on the other person (I've only used my female name once, only because I haven't really felt any desire to). As for my orientation, that's kinda weird too. I have been sexually into both guys and girls, but I've only been romantically into girls. I don't say what I'm not into anymore, since I never know what I'll be attracted to. I am a little, but I'm more of a diaper lover. When I do wear them, I'm usually not roleplaying as a little. However, I have been a little on several occasions, and I love it. I've also been a big, and that's pretty fun, too. So yeah ,I'm an LGBT little, and then some. :) <3 :grouphug:

Also, I vote to make :grouphug: the official LGBT emoji for ADISC. We don't have a rainbow, but that's cool, :grouphug: will do.

Starlight99 said:
I'm not sure exactly what I am, but I 'll describe it as best as I can. (I'll try to keep it as non-graphic as possible.) I'm biologically male, I wear guys clothes publicly and girls clothes privately; however, most of my friends know about that, and they accept it with no problems. My body doesn't seem right, and neither do any masculine words or pronouns; however, if I had a female body and was addressed with female words and pronouns, that doesn't seem right either. Male pronouns leave an impression of "Yep. That's me.", but female pronouns feel weird, and they kinda give me the chills. They almost feel like a roleplay or a dirty game then they feel like they're real. Honestly, the only reason I identify as male is because that's what my body is. I honestly have no clue what gender I am, and even though the word "confused" is taken as an insult to the LGBT community, that's exactly what I am. I do express myself in a very feminine way, and I eventually want my body to appear more feminine, including a feminine posture, shape, size, and overall appearance. I already have really long hair, and I style my hair when nobody's around. I also have two names, my legal male name and a female name that I chose, and I choose which name I go by depending on the other person (I've only used my female name once, only because I haven't really felt any desire to). As for my orientation, that's kinda weird too. I have been sexually into both guys and girls, but I've only been romantically into girls. I don't say what I'm not into anymore, since I never know what I'll be attracted to. I am a little, but I'm more of a diaper lover. When I do wear them, I'm usually not roleplaying as a little. However, I have been a little on several occasions, and I love it. I've also been a big, and that's pretty fun, too. So yeah ,I'm an LGBT little, and then some. :) <3 :grouphug:

Also, I vote to make :grouphug: the official LGBT emoji for ADISC. We don't have a rainbow, but that's cool, :grouphug: will do.

Bravo for opening up! Sounds to be like you might be bisexual heteroromantic and, on the gender front, possibly genderfluid (I repeat possibly, this is your journey, I'm just guessing from what you've said). You're definitely under the rainbow umbrella, friend.

I am pansexual (I don't care about gender when being attracted to people) :) Happy pride week! :D

Sissy baby MtF trans. Not sure there linked or not.

Trans lady DL checking in. :) I'm still figuring out my sexual identity, so right now the best description I have is homoromantic gray ace/demi-ace. Sex as a solo thing is fun, I have kinks and fetishes (obviously,) attractions, and definitely a "type" but when it comes to engaging with a partner I'm either disinterested or terrified... of what I don't know. Romantically I'm 100% femme-attracted and I think I'd die happy if I could find a partner who'd accept all of my quirks. <3

Starlight99 said:
I'm not sure exactly what I am...
Adding to this... your journey is yours and yours alone, but you sound pretty trans to me. In fact, you sound a lot like I did right before I came out.

I am a bisexual. I enjoy being a DL.

Bi male. I'm more romantically attracted to males but more sexually attracted to females.

I'm a Bi-male (63) but identify mainly as a 2-year-old non-sexual boy (sometimes 3). I have incontinence problems so have to wear nappies 24/7. My Mummy is a Bi-Female, she is also a very good friend although both relationships are non-sexual. My main sexual interest is women.

Last edited:
I am questioning my gender, but I might be a trans male!
I am in love with a trans male and im pan! :D

I assume you understand LGBT. A "little" is an adult baby or adult young child.

It's a good Time to bring this Up- I'm a Genderfluid Girl.

SissyKathy1950 said:
I assume you understand LGBT. A "little" is an adult baby or adult young child.

…and this adds what to the discussion? I fully understand what I've put forward, being a pan little. I'm curious about you now.

M2f

OmiOMy said:
…and this adds what to the discussion? I fully understand what I've put forward, being a pan little. I'm curious about you now.

Well if you were paying attention, you would have seen someone asked what it meant, I provided an answer since no one else seemed inclined to. So to directly answer your question it educates those browsing that have questions, good enough?

SissyKathy1950 said:
Well if you were paying attention, you would have seen someone asked what it meant, I provided an answer since no one else seemed inclined to. So to directly answer your question it educates those browsing that have questions, good enough?

It would have been easier to understand that it was answering the question if you'd quoted the person who had asked the question. Without it, it sounds like you're trying to say that I have misunderstood the definitions in question.
So, my bad.

I have made a neighborhood that's gay friendly, I welcome all of you to join me. To farm, chat, trade, and have a good time. I am gay, 23 male, who live in the US and In eastern time zone

I'm a trans girl, I'm fairly tomboyish, still get my hands dirty but at times I like to feel pretty

I know there's some debate over whether asexuals fall under the LGBT umbrella, but I personally identify as queer, as an aromantic asexual. I'm still trying to figure out my gender identity. I think I may be agender, because I like the things I like with no real pattern as to whether they're considered male or female. I was a tomboy growing up and hated dresses. My autism means that I'm super sensitive to most clothes, and hate "fancy" clothing because it feels weird. Literally my idea of fancy is a top that's not a t-shirt, and pants that are more complicated to put on than by undoing a button or zipper, or by stretching elastic. I've always had exactly zero interest in fashion, I'm biologically female but never wear makeup and don't even know how to put it on, and my dolls and plushies sit next to my action figures and dinosaur replicas in my bedroom.

I've always been curious about pronouns, how a word as small as "he" or "she" can create so many presuppositions before you've even met somebody. I've never been called "he" before, but honestly I don't know that I'd care too much if I were. I've been asking my friends and family for as long as I can remember, "what does it mean to feel male/female?" Nobody could ever really give me a clear answer, I guess because their masculinity or femininity are so hardwired that they can't explore it from an objective perspective, like asking a fish to describe water. I think I'm agender rather than genderfluid because I feel an absence of gender, rather than a fluctuation between the two. I would like to get rid of my breasts because I find them annoying and in the way, but I don't want a penis because I imagine an organ dangling between one's legs must be equally irritating. I'd like to go back to being prebubescent, when everything was flat, hairless and streamlined, and my body just felt simpler and tidier. I'm not "male" or "female", I'm just me.

Last edited:
Back