LGBT littles?

KittyninjaW said:
I am a asexual male little

Hi I’m an asexual female little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attracted by women here. Concerning my identity, well appart from been called "good boy" from time to time by some ladies friends (and it make me melt with affection every-time >//<) i'm happy with the assigned gender and body i'm born with. However i'm not, (or very little) out from both thing (loving ladies and AB tendencies).

An observation: It's seem that this community is pretty welcoming and accepting for transgenders, I wonder if the whole clothing and identity playing/challenging encouraged by ABDL activities aren't in a way, a positive way to question and discovering more about inner-identity for trans folks?

neaendr said:
Attracted by women here. Concerning my identity, well appart from been called "good boy" from time to time by some ladies friends (and it make me melt with affection every-time >//<) i'm happy with the assigned gender and body i'm born with. However i'm not, (or very little) out from both thing (loving ladies and AB tendencies).

An observation: It's seem that this community is pretty welcoming and accepting for transgenders, I wonder if the whole clothing and identity playing/challenging encouraged by ABDL activities aren't in a way, a positive way to question and discovering more about inner-identity for trans folks?

It could be. I know I've been seeing so many fellow rainbow folx here. It makes me feel all warm and happy knowing this community is so welcoming.

I don't know if I'd use Bisexual or Pansexual for myself, but gender is not that important for me as the person's personality.

mtf kitty

Gay with my little side being mostly male with a bit of a feminine undertone (if ya need specifics on type of little, brat) It's nice to see littles aren't all just straight.(nothing against straights tho)

Hotcocoman07 said:
Gay with my little side being mostly male with a bit of a feminine undertone (if ya need specifics on type of little, brat) It's nice to see littles aren't all just straight.(nothing against straights tho)

Brats represent!

Happily married bisexual. Fanatically anti-traditionally-masculine, but perfectly happy as a boy~

AdorableRabbit said:
Happily married bisexual. Fanatically anti-traditionally-masculine, but perfectly happy as a boy~

Yes! Fight the system!

Pansexual Trans MtF here.

LittleTwinkle said:
A full time trans girl, I transitioned in 2010, add me as a friend if you’d like, I could use some abdl little friends

Request sent :)

I'm transmale! I am really comfortable with my femme side, though.

Hello! I’m trans/non binary. I have multiple baby personas of different genders

Postop MtF + IC, and asexual Little girl. Definitely didn't do this for the sex, and when I'm regressed, I'm not thinking about sexual activity. I'm looking for love, tenderness, caring, safety, security.

I'm a gay female. I dress sort of tomboyish but my little side is super girly and sweet.

I'm Transgender Male To Female who don't plan on transitioning as well as

Asexual and Little Girl.

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

I’m trapped in woman’s body, but I’d prefer being a man. Most days I wear men’s clothes etc but sometimes I choose a pink body and paci and be a little girl for a while. I’m a man, boy and girl in one. But never woman. Yuck. I hate my shapes. And I confuse both myself and others.

I like men when I feel I’m a man, so that makes me gay. When I’m girl or boy I’m most often totally asexual, wanting a safe adult instead of a boyfriend.

Lesbian little here. I’m girly in both my adult life and littlespace, but moreso in littlespace.

Physically boy but for anything except job interviews girl. And baby.

- - - Updated - - -

RebeccaHime said:
MtF trans myself, noticed over the years a lot of LGBT people, specifically trans are into the ABDL side of things, with a lot using it as a coping mechanism for having a tougher upbringing.

Your avatar is uuu.. disturbing. But really cool. I know a lot of people in Texas who would be disturbed by a bio-boy wearing a dress or even having long hair. Definitely diaper play has queer overtones, and they're very apparent. As a kid IRL you get to play with dolls, but only if they're GI Joe (In the 60s he was 12 inches tall) or clones like He-Man, and they're always armed and ready to murder somebody. Not a good role for kids to admire and aspire. However when on rare occasions I got to play with my sisters' dolls, you know, Ken and Barbie can wear each other's clothes...

Back