Rearz Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinPeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good Evening everyone, tomorrow I will be getting my first ever Rearz Safaris, I am very excited and have high hopes for them, I would just like to ask for your opinions on them. Are they the thickest in the world haha? My current favourite Nappies are Bambino Magnifico/Ultra Stretch along with any other Bambinos and I also like MyDiapers.

So I was just wondering, am i in for a treat with the Rearz Safaris? How do they compare to Bambinos or any other Nappy? I can't wait but at the same time my anxiety will be through the roof waiting for them because I am scared of being caught, but it is all worth it when I'm in bed at night snuggled up in a nice cosy, snuggly, comfy Nappy.

Stay comfy everyone and Thank You to anyone who replies I appreciate it a lot.

Great diaper. They basically have all of the attributes of the perfect ABDL diaper. Thick filling, wide crotch, thick smooth plastic cover, cute print, and great performance for wetting.

Enjoy.

IMO they are the best diaper on the market, just a bit too high in price to be my everyday diaper unfortunately

they are fantastically thick you might waddle brilliant for age regression.

I've only recently been exposed to Safari, but they're lovely! I posted a thread on hear asking if there were any nappies that would deliver the thickness of doubling up ABUs, and a lot of people recommended Safari. I'm so glad they did.

The only downside (which is more of a personal gripe anyway) is that they're 4 tape nappies. Other than that, I adore them.

I love mine and just re-ordered along with a pack of Rebels!

MartinPeters said:
Good Evening everyone, tomorrow I will be getting my first ever Rearz Safaris, I am very excited and have high hopes for them, I would just like to ask for your opinions on them. Are they the thickest in the world haha? My current favourite Nappies are Bambino Magnifico/Ultra Stretch along with any other Bambinos and I also like MyDiapers.

So I was just wondering, am i in for a treat with the Rearz Safaris? How do they compare to Bambinos or any other Nappy? I can't wait but at the same time my anxiety will be through the roof waiting for them because I am scared of being caught, but it is all worth it when I'm in bed at night snuggled up in a nice cosy, snuggly, comfy Nappy.

Stay comfy everyone and Thank You to anyone who replies I appreciate it a lot.

The thickest is Betterdry/Crinklz, hands down. Really, Safari is very similar to Bambino, ABU, Fabines, etc. The "no lower tapes" designs all vary in cut and padding, but not by a whole lot. If one brand will last you 8 hours, then the other ones should too.

Slomo said:
..... Really, Safari is very similar to Bambino, ABU, Fabines, etc. The "no lower tapes" designs all vary in cut and padding, but not by a whole lot. If one brand will last you 8 hours, then the other ones should too.

^none of that is really true. You can check out the Diaper review section for more details. None of those listed are even close to performance to each other.

There are 4 Rearz diapers that share the same build, and are the thickest, highest capacity diapers made right now. The Safari is the first, the Inspire +, Seduction, and Pink Princess are identically constructed.
The Rearz Rebel is also awesome. it holds more than the ABU but less than the safari. it's thinner but swells a bunch and is totally worth a try. :D

Foxroxsox said:
^none of that is really true. You can check out the Diaper review section for more details. None of those listed are even close to performance to each other.

There are 4 Rearz diapers that share the same build, and are the thickest, highest capacity diapers made right now. The Safari is the first, the Inspire +, Seduction, and Pink Princess are identically constructed.
The Rearz Rebel is also awesome. it holds more than the ABU but less than the safari. it's thinner but swells a bunch and is totally worth a try. :D

Each one is guaranteed to leak with me in less than 4 hours. All of them will leak at the same couple of spots too. So yeah, they really are all the same.

Slomo said:
Each one is guaranteed to leak with me in less than 4 hours. All of them will leak at the same couple of spots too. So yeah, they really are all the same.

a lot of them have the same cut and dimensions, so if you can't get the fit right on one, the others will be the same. don't be so quick to blame the product.

I like to get these diapers but amzon will not ship to Maui so I went with the rebels

Foxroxsox said:

Thanks for answering my question before i asked. lol I was wondering what the differences are between the different Rearz or if they were the same diaper.

Definitely one of if not my favorite diapers, I love everything about them. I'm not even an AB but I love the safari print, it just makes them so fun to wear. The only reason I don't wear Rearz more often is due to the cost of getting them in the states compared to ABU and other US based diaper companies.

I tried my first pack a couple of months ago, and I was as excited as the original poster to try them out. Unfortunately, I had problems with them leaking at the back of the leg guards. This happened every time I wore, after a few settings, moisture would accumulate and leak out of the rear leg gathers. I’m pretty sure I was wearing the right size, as I’m a standard medium in most brands. I estimate they leaked with about half the fluid as an ABU Little Pawz absorbs for me routinely. They swell nicely, but my #1 criteria for a diaper is performance and protection against leaks, so I wasn’t satisfied with how they held up. The pink Rearz princess are adorable through.

SimCo said:
I tried my first pack a couple of months ago, and I was as excited as the original poster to try them out. Unfortunately, I had problems with them leaking at the back of the leg guards. This happened every time I wore, after a few settings, moisture would accumulate and leak out of the rear leg gathers. I’m pretty sure I was wearing the right size, as I’m a standard medium in most brands. I estimate they leaked with about half the fluid as an ABU Little Pawz absorbs for me routinely. They swell nicely, but my #1 criteria for a diaper is performance and protection against leaks, so I wasn’t satisfied with how they held up. The pink Rearz princess are adorable through.
I am surprised about the leaking. I know I risk bruised feelings, but I would almost guarantee that it is an application problem. There are several threads regarding how to put on a diaper.

Properly applied, this diaper outperforms them all.

Is Bambino ever going to get the Safaris restocked? Rearz in Canada has had them in stock for over a month after being out of stock, but the shipping from Canada to the USA really adds to the cost.

SimCo said:

Did you check the sizing on their website?

I'm a medium for pretty much all diaper brands, but for Rearz I'm a small (and firmly in the middle of small too, not even at the op end of the scale!).

blondiewoof said:
Is Bambino ever going to get the Safaris restocked? Rearz in Canada has had them in stock for over a month after being out of stock, but the shipping from Canada to the USA really adds to the cost.

I looked at them as an option, less headache with my bank when ordering locally, but the cost per case was only $5 less which I thought was outrageous seeing as shipping safari from canada costs almost as much as the product. I was expecting Bambino would be a good $15-25 cheaper, but no.... This may be due to some "minimum advertised price" agreement, I've heard Rearz does that to their resellers to keep direct competition to a minimum. (ie their resellers are forced to sell them at a much higher price than they do)

plasticsounds said:
I am surprised about the leaking. I know I risk bruised feelings, but I would almost guarantee that it is an application problem. There are several threads regarding how to put on a diaper.

Properly applied, this diaper outperforms them all.

Nope. Diapers like these do not allow for a snug fit all the way around the legs. The reason being they lack tapes near enough to the legs. A LOT of people like to wear one size too small though, which the smaller "fit" compensates for that looseness enough to prevent those leaks. Properly sized though, they leak all the time.

Can anyone comment on the sizing? Do they run similar to ABU or do they run a little big (or small)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back