Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So........

I have been with my partner now for 7 months and we have an amazing relationship where it comes to my being an ABDL. I have previously mentioned to her that i would like to try breastfeeding and she has willingly accepted.

This started off as a suckle here and there when mainly in baby mode but as the past couple have weeks have gone on, her breasts seem to ache (to be suckled and release the pressure).
This has turned into at least 4 or 5 sessions of breastfeeding every day. (not that i'm complaining lol)

Now i love it as it relaxes me and when i'm suckling and look up into my partners (mummy's) eyes i feel extremely little and submissive.

We have been breastfeeding (dry) for a good couple of weeks and i have researched and "re lactation" can take up to a month......... THIS IS TOO LONG!!!

For me the breastfeeding is a sensual close and loving bond (though sometimes horny - damn being an adult sometimes, it has a mind of its own) each time and for my partner, its a slightly sexual, sensual and pleasing time between us.... shes said she "loves to see me happy".

That's a little insight into my breastfeeding experience.........

Does anyone else have any (TRUE) stories or experiences they would like to share ........

Would love to hear from you all

STAY HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY
OR
HYPER IN YOUR DIAPER

XXXXXXX

That her breasts are starting to ache is a probable indication of the onset of lactation. You can pick up the pace by using a breast pump several times a day between feedings. What a sweet experience you are having.

In my experience, breastfeeding is genuinely fatiguing ... especially for the young lady! The key is consistent nursing or pumping, and you have to do it at fairly specific intervals several times every single day in order to achieve the desired result. I guess I was fortunate that my ex and I had a fairly open schedule where I could nurse (or she could use the breast pump) six or seven times daily.

Done correctly, the experience creates a genuine bond that is hard to describe and even harder to build any other way. For me, the biggest challenge (other than the demanding schedule) was in learning to latch on properly. A baby often takes in the entire areola as well as the nipple, and reacquiring that skill is a real step forward! I've often said that the only real benefit of being an infantilist with a nursing partner is that you learn to latch correctly. You may have a challenge with the weight gain as well.

I experimented with my ex a few times real breastfeeding. If I'd, I do it now !!!

Update?

Closing, as this crosses the same line a previous thread did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back