Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I figured I would take a moment and share a new thing my partner and I have started called "Bed Time for Baby"

Usually we are pretty busy during the week and by the time dinner is done being made, emails have been answered, and the house work is done there isn't a lot of time left in the day that we can do whatever it is that enjoy we doing.

While the boyfriend is loving and compassionate to my babying and diapering needs there just never seems to be a time that was convenient to fully participate. And the babying can get in the way of sexual encounters since we don't like to mix the two. It's either or.

So we came up with a routine and called it Bed time for Baby. A couple of nights out of the week the BF will declare that it is bed time for baby. He will start a me a bath with my toys and undress me and make sure i'm safe in the tub while he is usually getting my diaper and PJs ready. We get to talk about our days while he sits by the tub with me and will play along.

After he declares bath time is over he will get me ready for bed, warm up a bottle, and we will cuddle while he either reads a bed time story to me or we watch an episode of Live PD on TV. I sleep amazing and will usually fall asleep while he is doing work on his surface. I'm always woken up in the morning by him when he gets out of bed and will change my diaper before he gets ready for work and my coffee cup under the kuerig ready to hit the go button. (He leaves about two hours earlier than I do for work)

On the nights he doesn't declare bed time for baby are his nights to utilize our bed time however he likes. If he just wants to lay in bed that's all good or if he wants romance that's okay to.

So if there is anybody out there in similar situations where you would like to explore balance maybe you could try this. We have been at it for a few weeks now and our evenings have never been better.

That's really nice to hear. I'm happy for you that you've found a way to balance the aspects of your relationship, seems like a really healthy way to go about it.
Hope it's as fun as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back