well shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I watched a sad anime about a girl trapped in a fantasy world because she couldn't cope with reality.

Lets say I was crying for a good damn 3 hours, because it reminds me of me, somewhat.

All because I upped my dosage of Estrogen. :/

Last edited:
LittleJess said:
I watched a sad anime about a girl trapped in a fantasy world because she couldn't cope with reality.

Lets say I was crying for a good damn 3 hours, because it reminds me of me, somewhat.

What's the anime called?

LittleJess said:

completely off topic, but i just woke up from having a strange dream about you. i honestly don't know why i'm telling you this

Alexia said:
completely off topic, but i just woke up from having a strange dream about you. i honestly don't know why i'm telling you this

o_O xD?

LittleJess said:

yea. i guess this is what absolut vodka does to my brain. i didn't actually see you in that dream, i just somehow ended up outside of some house in australia and kept wondering if i may have found your house. then i thought this might be a chance to make an abdl friend. few moments later i saw someone and thought it might be you, so i aproached. but when that person looked at me, i quickly noticed there's no way that's you. it was a kid. the most innocent looking kid i've ever seen. i wanted to ask him about you, but realised i've no idea how, because i don't know your name or anything. but then, the kid said with the most innocent voice that he'll take me to you. he got in some self driving van and told me to follow. i got in a car and suddenly struggled to keep it under control as i gained speed. when i got it under control, i realised i lost sight of the van that i was supposed to follow and violated some traffic rules right as a cop car drove buy, which woke me up.

vodka really gives me strange dreams sometimes

LittleJess said:
well shit...
LittleJess said:
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Oh. Shit...ai.

Alexia said:
vodka really gives me strange dreams sometimes

Don't throw away that toilet just yet, I might need to put my head in it.

Too much alcohol affects my dreams also. Often times, I'll dream that I'm standing in the middle of a crowd, and nobody will acknowledge my presence or move to let me get past. And as if that isn't bad enough, it's usually paired with a very annoying song that's playing over and over and over. I have the same dream when I'm sick with a cold, too. Fortunately, that isn't very often.

No dreams of other ADISCers, though. Props for freshness!

LittleJess said:

Sorry you are feeling knocked around on your journey to being more you externally, on the plus side keen now to watch that anime :)

Hi whats the name of the anime? I would love to watch it.

mommydeborahcares said:
Hi whats the name of the anime? I would love to watch it.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions

I just watched the first three episodes and enjoyed them. I don’t often relate to Anime humour or teen drama but so far this is quite good.

I really liked the first season of Chuni... couldn't get into the second season either.

I am totally a big crybaby though with movies and shows, and if I'm diapered an in littlespace it's *waaaaay* more so! <///<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back