Status
Not open for further replies.

kexta

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
My mommy is taking "baby steps" into the community and she is wanting to help me be little publicly... But at her own level. She is looking for public clothes that can scream little for a little. Like onsies that could be worn in public, pettycoat skirts, diaper covers that could be used as panties, paci earrings and necklaces... Basically to the outside eye dosent look out of place. Any suggestions?

I am somewhat publicly little. I wear a lot of bright colors with bows in my hair and plastic jewelry and no one looks twice about it. One of the advantages of being genetically female, we are allowed to be cute and no one bats an eye. I get a lot of jewelry at claire's. They always have tons of really cute stuff. I also from time to time carry my Mr. Bear in my pocket where he can be seen. I dress mostly like a real little girl vs a doll or a little baby.

Just go cute.

I wear a lot of cute graphic tees with prints like Disney or Pokemon. And have a fuzzy sweater that makes me look like a shibe.
Also carry around a small Neko Atsume backpack with a little pink seal clip on plushie.

Cute but also very low key. Slightly little, but not out of the ordinary either.

Good ideas. Links to clothes?

Honestly most of the stuff that I have that is little friendly was modified by me. Very few things were bought that way or they are just bright colors. Like in the springs around easter they come out with a lot of brightly colored clothing so I go out of my way to get a lot of clothes that time of year. I think I have capri's to make a pastel rainbow. I also buy patches to modify other things like I have a pair of jeans that have a pink floral patch on them that make them look very little girl. Once in a while what I will do is go on amazon, look at the clothes for 2 - 4 olds find some things that would be easy to mimic and make them my goal outfits. Then I head out to the stores and try to make it happen. Don't know if this helps . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back