Status
Not open for further replies.

BusterBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I know I'm a little late to the game on this one, considering the ABU Preschool Cloth Backed Diaper came out ages ago, but recently I've gotten a packet (I'm a little stuck in my ways when it comes to finding something I like, I tend to stick to the one type i.e. ABU Space) and I'm not particularly opinionated on it, yes, they are good but, they are unusual.

They still have the same (brilliant) tape design that ABU usually have on their four tape diapers but, it was the landing zone that confused me at first, it IS a plastic landing zone, but not the usual shiny plastic that you find on any other of ABU's landing zone, it's a softer plastic, but the tabs do not lock on, they're still adjustable (something I'm very thankful for as I can never get the tapes right the first time).

Another pro is the many cute designs in one pack (my favourite being the moon and stars) and that's very appealing as someone who likes many different diaper designs and if you're a first-time buyer, you don't have to decide between pack a or pack b, you have multiple options.

The main appeal for me is that they are incredibly quiet, unlike the ABU Space or Crinklz, I can wear these around others without worrying if they'll hear a crinkle.

Another strange thing about these diapers that I have personally found is that it really does not feel like any other diaper, it's much softer and thinner than other diapers that I have tried, but don't mistake this for a crappy diaper, it really does hold its own in amount it can hold, as I type this Preschool has taken four floodings and six smaller wets and I have still not had a leak.

So the top and bottom of these are, yes, another great product from ABU, but it doesn't feel like any other diaper, and that can be off-putting. I do recommend these, but don't expect something like other plastic-backed ABU products. I personally do enjoy these for stealth wearing and not having to worry about anyone hearing a crinkle from plastic backing, so if you do plan on wearing out, or around people but are nervous about sound, go for these.

BusterBunny said:
I know I'm a little late to the game on this one, considering the ABU Preschool Cloth Backed Diaper came out ages ago, but recently I've gotten a packet (I'm a little stuck in my ways when it comes to finding something I like, I tend to stick to the one type i.e. ABU Space) and I'm not particularly opinionated on it, yes, they are good but, they are unusual.

They still have the same (brilliant) tape design that ABU usually have on their four tape diapers but, it was the landing zone that confused me at first, it IS a plastic landing zone, but not the usual shiny plastic that you find on any other of ABU's landing zone, it's a softer plastic, but the tabs do not lock on, they're still adjustable (something I'm very thankful for as I can never get the tapes right the first time).

Another pro is the many cute designs in one pack (my favourite being the moon and stars) and that's very appealing as someone who likes many different diaper designs and if you're a first-time buyer, you don't have to decide between pack a or pack b, you have multiple options.

The main appeal for me is that they are incredibly quiet, unlike the ABU Space or Crinklz, I can wear these around others without worrying if they'll hear a crinkle.

Another strange thing about these diapers that I have personally found is that it really does not feel like any other diaper, it's much softer and thinner than other diapers that I have tried, but don't mistake this for a crappy diaper, it really does hold its own in amount it can hold, as I type this Preschool has taken four floodings and six smaller wets and I have still not had a leak.

So the top and bottom of these are, yes, another great product from ABU, but it doesn't feel like any other diaper, and that can be off-putting. I do recommend these, but don't expect something like other plastic-backed ABU products. I personally do enjoy these for stealth wearing and not having to worry about anyone hearing a crinkle from plastic backing, so if you do plan on wearing out, or around people but are nervous about sound, go for these.

It's interesting, because I was talking back and forth with Casey as these were being thought of, and I can tell he heard my voice. Out of all the people on earth, he heard me, which is awesome! I told him I like kites, and there's a design with kites. I told him an all-over print wasn't necessary, because I use a wheelchair, and couldn't see it anyway, and there's no all over print. I said I worried a front waistband would pull against my bad hand, and make them hard to put on, and there's only a back waistband. I said it absolutely had to be soft and quiet, and look at them. I told him plastic backing was evil, and the landing zone is softer than any other, at least, I think. I told him Velcro kinda does weird things to me, emotionally, but forgot to mention that tapes did, too. Can you tell? I even said I liked not being able to see the tapes, and now, they're clear. Yeah, it's unlike any other, because it's unlike anything that was ever used to shame, or, embarrass me. Thank you, Casey! Now all I need is money in my pocket to buy some.

I feel like with the cloth back ones they are nice and convenient in terms of they don't make as much sound, they do have some cute designs and, I too, like the moon and stars the best. However, I feel like they leak through the cloth material or at least I feel wetness on the outside compared to plastic back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back