So about my sister...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AChallengerAproaches said:
I've been following this thread for a while... man, I can't believe that your little sister would do such a thing. And at a young age, too!

Well, best wishes to you, and good luck...

Thanks... :/

Time to head off your sister, and be a man about your diapers. Time to tell your parents the whole truth.

I assume you've researched what diapers mean to you, and have all the supporting websites and info pertaining to them. It may even help to write it all down in a letter to your parents. Just be there when you give it to them.

Starrunner said:
I wish I could give a good answer to solve this problem. Just remember that you are not doing anything wrong. You are a genuine, kind caring person, and if your parents can't see beyond you being gay and liking diapers, then the fault is with them and certainly not with you. Just remember that we are all with you and we care what happens. As I stated in my previous post, there may still be time to have some information ready for them about being ABDL, or writing up a quick letter to cover some points that you may not remember to say if things get confrontational.

Also, I'm wondering how much support you're getting from your partner. Regardless of the outcome, it may be helpful if you could crash for a few days in a supportive environment.

Hugs, Ashie. I'm with you.

That'd be nice if my boyfriend/daddy didn't live 7 hours away... but he does what he can.

BabyAshie said:
That'd be nice if my boyfriend/daddy didn't live 7 hours away... but he does what he can.

Did he ever sign up here?

Scaramouche said:
Did he ever sign up here?

Sadly no, he keeps forgetting to and gets busy... :/

- - - Updated - - -

Starrunner said:
Got it. This link has a lot of resources for LGBT youth, including one listing of emergency housing. Some of these resources look,like they would be helpful and supportive regardless of the outcome at home.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/sara-david/9-places-lgbt-youth-are-d_b_6996632.html

Don't let anyone bully you. You're not doing anything wrong. Stand your ground. I know you're scared right now but none of this is your fault.

Thanks... and yeah I am pretty scared... :/

Starrunner's right. It's not your fault. Stay breathing. Hearing yourself breathe can remind you you're still alive.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Starrunner's right. It's not your fault. Stay breathing. Hearing yourself breathe can remind you you're still alive.

Yeah, but Anxiety makes me breath too fast.

I feel bad for you. You deserve better than this bullshit. I'm sorry if I offend you but fuck your abusive parents. Is this how your parents raise you like seriously? If I were you I would move out of this hellhole. You gotta get out of there asap.

I would still get rid of your stuff and deny everything. I would convince your parents that your little sister is just mad at you because you won't let her play with your video games. Then I'd catch a live rat and put it in her bedroom. Okay, just kidding about that but I wouldn't be very friendly toward her either.

Sorry to hear that this hasn't blown over for you. I am really quite shocked that your younger sister would essentially blackmail you like this. As it stands now, I think you have a few different options open to you.

Option 1, you could find a new hiding spot for your stash or maybe even have your boyfriend take possession of your little things for a while, that is if he can take them off your hands without getting caught himself, this way if your sister keeps up her shenanigans you can rest easy knowing that she won't be able to locate your items and thus won't be able to make good on her threat of telling and showing your parents.

Option 2, you could purge your items. I don't usually recommend this, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I was forced to purge a nice stash of my own after my mother found it and responded poorly. If you really feel as though you might get caught and you know your parents will react in a negative fashion then simply get rid of your items, this way there is nothing around the house to incriminate you and there is zero chance of you being found out, your sisters threats would lose their power completely. If you have invested a ton of money into your current stash or have certain items that you are attached to, then I would once again advise against this option.

Option 3, You could call your sister on her bluff. Rule #1 when dealing with bullies is if they know they can effect you or get a rise out of you they will never stop tormenting you. One of the ways in which I fended off name-callers and the people who made fun of my nerdier interests in high school was to simply play their game, if they called me something I would say "yep, that's me", if they made fun of my interests I would act as calm and level headed as possible, I would usually say something like, "yeah, I'm into that, so what? What are you gonna do about it?". I found that if I reacted contrary to how they thought I would react they would just leave me alone. If you feel that your sister is too smart for the old "reverse-psychology", then I would advise against this, but she is rather young, I think you could match wits with her. If she flaunts the "I'll tell mom and dad" card again, just act the opposite of how she would expect you to react, she may lose interest if she can't hold this over you the way she thinks she can. Of course, if you decide to proceed with this option, it might be a good idea to hide your stash in a new place anyways, just in case you call her out and she does decide to get mom and dad.

In the meantime, try your best to stay calm, cool and collected. Option 1 and 2 might be your best choices. Ultimately, the decision is up to you. Whatever course of action you take next, I hope it works out for you.

Take care

Last edited:
They aren't threats anymore. The brat told. We're waiting to see what happens.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:

I had no idea his sister actually went and told. What an absolute brat!

I do hope everything turns out alright.

Keep us posted BabyAshie, all our thoughts are with you.

Take care.

Oh God, sorry to hear about that :(

That's awful :(

BabyAshie said:
It literally doesn't matter anymore... :/ she told them......................
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Poofybutt said:
. . .his sister actually went and told. What an absolute brat!
For, what is this, the 3rd time? He did. He stood up to his sister, she told, and he hasn't been back.
As you can see, we're all very worried some Physical harm may have come to him.
Poofybutt said:
I do hope everything turns out alright. Keep us posted BabyAshie, all our thoughts are with you. Take care.
Starrunner said:
Hey, BabyAshie,
We're thinking of you. Please let us know how things are working out.
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Yeah, come on back to us, sweets. Let us know you're okay. I'm starting to worry you've dropped off the face of the earth.:grouphug::hugpile::hug::therethere::hugpile::hugpile:
I'm a bit worried myself... I hope that everything's ok with you and your family. We don't want anything bad to happen to you... :no:
SparklesAR said:
That Ashie went from quickly responding to posts and updating us to silence for the past day has me worried.

and then there's you, toyboy.
toyboy said:
I'm sorry but I believe giving in to black mail is the worst thing to do. You are better off to come clean and fase the consequences no matter what. Easy to say but hard to do I know. Giving in to a 6 year old will both harm you and her.
Nice of you to still be worried about his sister figuratively stealing his testicles, when something far worse really could've happened to him, though.

Sorry to get annoyed and angry with toyboy, it's just that, right now, the O.P. has bigger fish to fry than a bratty kid thinking he's a pushover.

Last edited:
I'm a bit worried myself... I hope that everything's ok with you and your family. We don't want anything bad to happen to you... :no:

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I believe giving in to black mail is the worst thing to do. You are better off to come clean and fase the consequences no matter what. Eze to say but hard to do I now. Giving in to a 6 year old will both harm you and her.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

That Ashie went from quickly responding to posts and updating us to silence for the past day has me worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back