BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So apparently my sister DIDN'T forget about finding my little things and THREATENED to tell so she could just play video games. I really don't know what to do...

Blackmail? Wow, 6 years old, and I can tell she's gonna be dangerous to men when she gets older!

Try, "Woopty-freakin' doo! You found my Halloween costume! So what?! Also, I'm sure she's got some secrets she doesn't want getting out. Okay, don't do that. I'm just surprised at her, and in a weird mood right now. I still stand by get the heck out of there.

I didn't mean to throw your last thread off, by the way.

Last edited:
This complicates things a lot with her blackmailing you. If she already has figured out how to blackmail, she could easily rope you into giving into almost anything she wants. You don't want to get stuck being manipulated by a 6 year old against your will, but letting her tell your family could be worse.

They already know you like diapers, correct? There's a possibility that; while they would be angry about this discovery, they might brush it off since it's connected with the diapers. But it could push your folks over the edge and get you kicked out.

Did you end up giving into your sister's threat?

Read my comments on your previous thread. Same advice.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Blackmail? Wow, 6 years old, and I can tell she's gonna be dangerous to men when she gets older!

Try, "Woopty-freakin' doo! You found my Halloween costume! So what?! Also, I'm sure she's got some secrets she doesn't want getting out. Okay, don't do that. I'm just surprised at her, and in a weird mood right now. I still stand by get the heck out of there.

I didn't mean to throw your last thread off, by the way.

It's okay, And I doubt the Halloween thing would work...

- - - Updated - - -

SparklesAR said:
This complicates things a lot with her blackmailing you. If she already has figured out how to blackmail, she could easily rope you into giving into almost anything she wants. You don't want to get stuck being manipulated by a 6 year old against your will, but letting her tell your family could be worse.

They already know you like diapers, correct? There's a possibility that; while they would be angry about this discovery, they might brush it off since it's connected with the diapers. But it could push your folks over the edge and get you kicked out.

Did you end up giving into your sister's threat?

Yes I did. I kind of had to. :/ If my parents find the diapers again... I might get kicked out........ :(

- - - Updated - - -

And honestly, I can't even play games for myself for 5 seconds before she's like "I'll tell." so I can't even have fun for myself...

- - - Updated - - -

"Anything you don't do for me, I will tell"...

wtf is my life....................

I take it your parents probably threatened to throw you out the first time they found out and think you stopped liking diapers after that? Or do they know you still wear diapers currently but not about the little/AB paraphernalia?

SparklesAR said:
I take it your parents probably threatened to throw you out the first time they found out and think you stopped liking diapers after that? Or do they know you still wear diapers currently but not about the little/AB paraphernalia?

They don't know I have the diapers and they have no clue about the little stuff... I just don't want to have this never ending anxiety attack anymore...

Sorry I'm wild about smilies. It's easy to say move out, but I haven't yet, so I get it. Wow, sweetie, I'm sorry. It has to be done. It just does.:grouphug::hug::hugpile::therethere::hugpile::paci::chillpill::chillpill:

Letting your sister tell on you is like a game of Russian roulette with five in the chambers and the other option is being constantly taking advantage by her. I think you might have to move out soon as others have suggested, but that's easier said than done.

it's a hard situation, but something essential it's to never show fear, or let she know she can advantage you, i'm sorry for can't having something better o say, but isn't another way you can negotiate with your sister, she is 6 years old, but by the way how old are you? i know how a situation like these feel

It literally doesn't matter anymore... :/ she told them......................

BabyAshie said:
It literally doesn't matter anymore... :/ she told them......................

i hope it doesn't end bad

I was just about to say, you have to tell your parents and be strong about it or tell her you can't be blackmailed but alas she's already told them, hope it goes okay.

I was just about to vouch for Starrunner’s wonderful suggestions and then saw your update.

What’s their reaction?

Nothing yet... my uncle's here... but I think it's just a matter of time...

That is rough, luck to ya. If it were me, I would hide my s*** and play dumb. That saved my butt through some tight squeezes, and I went through a couple of those.

I'm hoping for the best for you.

Might as well "be a man" about it... :/ Idk what to say and or do but if push comes to shove... I gotta...

I've been following this thread for a while... man, I can't believe that your little sister would do such a thing. And at a young age, too!

Well, best wishes to you, and good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back