I'm Going to Slip Up One of These Days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I take my baths in my parents' master bathroom, attached to their bedroom. (They have a large garden tub while mine is so small that if I got in it there wouldn't be much room left for the water.) I do it at night before I go to bed, and by the time I come out my dad is asleep and oftentimes my mom too. (I'm out to my mom, but not to my dad.) Anyway...

I'm padded five days/seven nights a week nowadays, meaning that when I go to get my bath, I'll disassemble my wet baby diaper or Pull-Up from my mod setup and set it aside to take to my bathroom when I'm done. It's occurred to me that with my forgetful nature, I could one day accidentally leave behind quite the surprise for my dad in the morning. And tonight, I finished my bath, put on my pajamas, and made it to my bedroom hallway before I realized what I'd left in my parents' bathroom and turned around.

One day I might not be so lucky to remember...

Don't know if you're looking for advice but if it happens it happens at that point you just got to hope for the best. Though you did say that your mom knows, and with your forgetful nature makes you wonder how many if any times she's cleaned/covered for you. I think mine has for me once or twice but not really sure, haven't gotten the nerve to ask.

do all of your changing in your bedroom with door closed and locked or something up against the door for the few minutes it will take to complete the process. Do not do it in the bathroom if you are so worried.

I have to agree with xpluswearer - Remove clothes and diaper in your room, put on a bathrobe and go and take your bath.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
One day I might not be so lucky to remember...

xpluswearer said:
do all of your changing in your bedroom with door closed...

Yeah, keeping the diapers out of the bathroom--whenever possible, anyway--seems like a really good idea. Reminds me a bit of my own situation. Although I do wear disposable diapers, I spend most of my diapered time wearing cloth diapers of various kinds. These require laundering, which makes secrecy/privacy a bit more difficult. I'm not too worried about my wife spotting my diapers, although we have an understanding that the kids will remain in the dark about it all, so I've promised to keep things to myself. When taking diapers out of my stash and into the common areas of the house, I'm careful to note how many diapers I've taken, and I'll count them later as I put them away to make sure I've gotten all of them. Otherwise, it's not hard to accidentally leave one in the washer or the dryer, and that could be...problematic!

This was actually how my wife found out about my diapers about five years ago. I'd washed a large load of brand-new cloth diapers and then rushed to put them away. In rushing, I left several of them out, and SNAP! Caught. I survived, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back