What feature(s) do you wish that ABDL diapers add to ther products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Velcro tabs
Leg gathers
Pampers Scent

Scent would be number 1 for me. Here's for Luvs scent and lots of it! Also, I wish ABDL diapers were crinklier like the Attends with Waistband! And of course, thicker is always better!

I luv the Luvs scent as well.

More padding so they don't flatten on the buttocks when sitting on a hard chair, thicker plastic that doesn't rip when wearing heavy jeans or being active, most important is strong leg gathers that don't leak when side sleeping

Frontal elastic on Cushies, Lavender and SDKs the same as Kiddos have.

Generally speaking, I'm after an adult-sized approximation of modern Pampers: stretchy wings, single tabs, clothlike backing, all-over print. We've got these features in ABDL diapers today, just not all in the same diaper.

I'm doing a Clothie Edition! Something similar could be made disposable.

A must have is a pull-on, snap-off design, that doesn't look like it snaps off, but make no mistake. It's fully assaultable.
That means replication of the best disposable leak guards ever. Which are?
Think of how Huggies Little Movers Diaper Pants are designed, esthetically, with a simple, small, repeating print, solid colored sides, and a large image on the front. That, pink and girly style, would be me.
I'd love no rustle, or crinkle!
I want the problem with All-in-1s taking forever to dry, and wicking moisture around the legs, so the outside of the cover gets wet, to be solved.
An, "Oh, my goodness," level of softness would be fantastic.
Replcation of SAP squish would be cool. 1st generation Zorb is close, even when dry!
I'd want absorbency near maybe a Kiddo, from all I've heard. We're getting there with Zorb!
I'd like it to be only as thick as it needed to be, to accomplish that, and have side sleep protection.
I like the idea of some sort of well hidden, rugged, plastic über snaps, so only 1 need be used per side. On the disposable version, I could handle quiet Velcro, done right.

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware, no company has yet to engineer a slightly larger Goodnites "trim fit" style pull-up. Every attempt made at pull-ups have had a granny-panty waistband. I know this has been requested throughout the community for eons, so it would be nice to finally have this made with a cute print, as well as increased absorbency (that at least goes all the way up the back of the pull-up, unlike Goodnites).

Boyhood said:
As far as I'm aware, no company has yet to engineer a slightly larger Goodnites "trim fit" style pull-up. Every attempt made at pull-ups have had a granny-panty waistband. I know this has been requested throughout the community for eons, so it would be nice to finally have this made with a cute print, as well as increased absorbency (that at least goes all the way up the back of the pull-up, unlike Goodnites).
Casey's actively working on finding a manufacturer to make us a pull-up. For me personally, that design is a way around only having one hand that works, so if it had hourglass shaped padding, and held up like, and had all the guts of, a diaper, then, yay!

Sure, there're times I feel like a bigger kid, but, the desire for an esthetic similar to Little Movers Diaper Pants, or Pull-Ups, without going licensed character, doesn't come from there. It's entirely, "selfish Little bABy brat!":lol:

I wanna see that large frontal image, dang it! Pampers is better than Huggies at just about every damn thing, honestly, except 2 huge things, Easy Ups have the fatal flaw. Even the sides of their, "First Steps," line, didn't have Velcro sides, and those were diaper pants, as in not training pants, and more for mobile babies, who don't wanna lie still if they're only wet. News flash, babies poop, morons! They also put the largest image on the butt of their diapers. What's the poor kid supposed to do? Should he or she reinact The Exorcist, to see the print?:lol:

Last edited:
waistbands like the 80-90's versions of Depends fitted briefs overnight ones. Three tapes instead of 2. And a horizontal leak barrier on front & Back of the diaper tops where the side ones end to make a full true seal! Maybe a double leak barrier in the leg areas. More frontal material for us males.

No more cloth, velcro, or pullup type gimmic diapers. AB diapers are known for actually working. Cloth and the like are known for not working. Stop trying to mix the two just to sell a few more.

Slomo said:
No more cloth, velcro, or pullup type gimmic diapers. AB diapers are known for actually working. Cloth and the like are known for not working. Stop trying to mix the two just to sell a few more.
Yeah, who cares if people like me are left with nothing?! Do you realize, Slomo, that without ABU, I'd have literally nothing disposable? Well, technically, Cottontail and I would have something, those baby diapers you figuratively rub the fit of into the faces of anyone who uses them. ABDLs are already odd ducks. Being made to feel even weirder because most of us like the plastic backing I was tortured with as a kid, doesn't help. If plastic-backed liking people don't like the style of diapers some of us want, they don't have to buy them. Heaven knows they have plenty of options! I personally find liking plastic backing crazy.

I'm glad there is 1 brand at least trying to give people who want, or need pull-ups something we can wear, because, for a small group of us, they aren't gimmicky. They're emotional lifesavers, that make it physically easier to wear, and I'd happy-dancingly spend my money on them. Again, thank you Casey. You sir, are awesome.

Last edited:
The cooling sensation that some children's training pants have.

NateSean said:
The cooling sensation that some children's training pants have.
There's a booster Bambino makes with a cooling feel.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Yeah, who cares if people like me are left with nothing?! Do you realize, Slomo, that without ABU, I'd have literally nothing disposable? Well, technically, Cottontail and I would have something, those baby diapers you figuratively rub the fit of into the faces of anyone who uses them. ABDLs are already odd ducks. Being made to feel even weirder because most of us like the plastic backing I was tortured with as a kid, doesn't help. If plastic-backed liking people don't like the style of diapers some of us want, they don't have to buy them. Heaven knows they have plenty of options! I personally find liking plastic backing crazy.

I'm glad there is 1 brand at least trying to give people who want, or need pull-ups something we can wear, because, for a small group of us, they aren't gimmicky. They're emotional lifesavers, that make it physically easier to wear, and I'd happy-dancingly spend my money on them. Again, thank you Casey. You sir, are awesome.

Hey, I'd have nothing against just cloth backed disposables, IF the entire diaper was waterproofed. Except, only the center strip of the diaper isn'gt even useful. They leak horribly on the sides. So yeah, I've had enough of that kind of crap.

Sorry, but I don’t consider velcro as a gimmick. They work better than tape. Magnifico and Ultrastretch are Awesome.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
There's a booster Bambino makes with a cooling feel.

Sweet! Heading off to bambino...

Slomo said:
Hey, I'd have nothing against just cloth backed disposables, IF the entire diaper was waterproofed. Except, only the center strip of the diaper isn'gt even useful. They leak horribly on the sides. So yeah, I've had enough of that kind of crap.
I certainly see your point. That's an area that could use improvement on every clothlike disposable. What if the SAP, and other guts in disposables, got so good, side leaks didn't get the chance to happen? That's also an area real cloth wins! That was a happy exclamation, not an angry one. With a lot of cloth diaper setups, the wings are made of the same absorbent material as the rest, albeit thinner right there. A good PUL is waterproof, and breathable, another win for the real deal! That was another happy exclamation. Lemme apologize. This thread did inquire what we each, individually, wanted to see. You didn't mean to upset me, surely. Sorry to have responded with feelings first.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I certainly see your point. That's an area that could use improvement on every clothlike disposable. What if the SAP, and other guts in disposables, got so good, side leaks didn't get the chance to happen? That's also an area real cloth wins! That was a happy exclamation, not an angry one. With a lot of cloth diaper setups, the wings are made of the same absorbent material as the rest, albeit thinner right there. A good PUL waterproof, and breathable, another win for the real deal! That was another happy exclamation. Lemme apologize. This thread did inquire what we each, individually, wanted to see. You didn't mean to upset me, surely. Sorry to have responded with feelings first.

What if? They already make a disposable where the SAP and other guts already work.

Slomo said:
What if? They already make a disposable where the SAP and other guts already work.
But I mean so well as to make it mot necessary for a wing to catch a leak on a clothlike disposable, because they never got the chance to side leak, or for the outer to weep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back