Not open for further replies.

SissySimone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
last night as an experiment i slept with a tapered diaper and a pull up over it to help keep it in place to see what it was like, not only was it really comfy and kept the tapered diaper in place but the bulkiness of the 2 combined was strangley satisfying. :biggrin:

SissySimone said:
last night as an experiment i slept with a tapered diaper and a pull up over it to help keep it in place to see what it was like, not only was it really comfy and kept the tapered diaper in place but the bulkiness of the 2 combined was strangley satisfying. :biggrin:

What's a tapered diaper?

i heard the phrase tapered diaper somewhere and it just sprung to mind, not sure why i used it now, :dunno:

maybe a tapered diaperis one that a baby taiper wears...that would be pretty darn big for a human.

Just to clarify, these are SINGLE tape diapers. Only one tape per side.

I've never once been able to get a good fit with them. It's either get a snug fit around the hips so they don't sag and fall down, OR get a snug fit around the legs so they are less likely to leak the moment you flood them or sit down. They are great for looks, horrible for function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back