• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Couple Days Late... Oh well! Hello, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklesAR

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I may have joined a few days ago and made a few posts here and there. I'm usually more punctual. So here it goes.

I'm firmly in the little/AB category, it's a part of me that's been there since as long as I can remember, though I started really exploring it a few years ago. I've lurked ADISC for quite a while and decided to finally take the plunge and join in all the conversations I've been missing out on.

I'm very much into science fiction, primarily film or TV series, though I do read books from time to time. One of my major hobbies is graphic arts, particularly photobashing and digital drawing. I also draw traditionally, but usually so I can translate my concept to a digital format.

It's probably very typical of someone of my generation, but I'm very much into video gaming, especially FPS games and platformers. I play on both PC and consoles and enjoy the variety both platform types provide.

I also dabble in writing, though I usually struggle to come up with complete plots. I'm full of worldbuilding ideas though.

All in all, I'm happy to finally participate here. I actually have to thank this site and many of its members, I've learned a lot about my own desires and even managed to get past the shame I used to feel. There's a lot of helpful info and people here, that's for sure.

SparklesAR said:
I may have joined a few days ago and made a few posts here and there. I'm usually more punctual. So here it goes.

I'm firmly in the little/AB category, it's a part of me that's been there since as long as I can remember, though I started really exploring it a few years ago. I've lurked ADISC for quite a while and decided to finally take the plunge and join in all the conversations I've been missing out on.

I'm very much into science fiction, primarily film or TV series, though I do read books from time to time. One of my major hobbies is graphic arts, particularly photobashing and digital drawing. I also draw traditionally, but usually so I can translate my concept to a digital format.

It's probably very typical of someone of my generation, but I'm very much into video gaming, especially FPS games and platformers. I play on both PC and consoles and enjoy the variety both platform types provide.

I also dabble in writing, though I usually struggle to come up with complete plots. I'm full of worldbuilding ideas though.

All in all, I'm happy to finally participate here. I actually have to thank this site and many of its members, I've learned a lot about my own desires and even managed to get past the shame I used to feel. There's a lot of helpful info and people here, that's for sure.

Welcome! On behalf of the other members of ADISC, thank you SparklesAR! We try to be kind and helpful here. That was a great intro and we look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome, I'm new here to and it is a fantastic website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back