• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Auckland, New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamnz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, I Just joined this site and wanna say hi :)
If anyone is from New Zealand and wanna hang or chat, message me

adamnz said:
Hello everyone, I Just joined this site and wanna say hi :)
If anyone is from New Zealand and wanna hang or chat, message me

Hi and welcome! There are some members here from NZ. I see you joined their group - awesome! Can you tell us a little more about yourself - likes and dislikes, games and hobbies?

Scaramouche said:
Hi and welcome! There are some members here from NZ. I see you joined their group - awesome! Can you tell us a little more about yourself - likes and dislikes, games and hobbies?

Thanks for your comment :)
I enjoy anything to do with computers, and most of the games i play are racing games. I also enjoy watching movies, TV shows, long drives and just chilling at home. can't really think of much I dislike.

What kind of movies?

mainly action and comedy. but really anything except horror, i don't like horror movies

Hey, welcome to the site always good to see more kiwis join up

Hey dude, welcome! Good to see another local ^_^

YAY more Kiwis :)
what ya gaming atm??

Welcome, a rare breed us kiwis good to see you've joined the group.
what racing games are you into and what console?. I'm a huge fan of Forza.

Hello
Can you share some of your diaper expierences? Where did your fetish develop? Do you like anything else related to your fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back