Status
Not open for further replies.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So I ordered something from privatina, and got my shipping tracker which means they're sending it to me, but I never paid for it. I didn't even intend to buy it honestly. I often will go through with an order up to putting in my credit card info, just to see what the total cost will be. But privatina never asked for any financial information, and I was able to order a close to $200 sleeper without giving them my credit card, and they apparently have made it and are sending it to me without any kind of payment. I've tried to contact them twice to arrange some kind of payment, but haven't heard back from them, I'm guessing the language barrier has something to do with that.

Has anyone else had this problem? I guess it's not really a problem, free stuff and what not, but I'd rather pay for it and not feel guilty/possibly get sued.

This could be a scam.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

GabeG23 said:
This could be a scam.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I don't think so. Or if it is a scam it's a very poor one. They don't have any information of mine other than my name, address and e-mail, so the most they can do is just annoy me. Plus it's unlike scammers to ignore someone who is trying so hard to give them money.

Are you sure they didn't get your credit card information, perhaps by accidentally hitting send?

Have you ordered from them before? If so, they may already have your credit card information.

dogboy said:
Are you sure they didn't get your credit card information, perhaps by accidentally hitting send?

it's possible, the order is marked as paid through pay pal, but I haven't been charged at all

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise said:
Have you ordered from them before? If so, they may already have your credit card information.

nope first time.

Just to reassure you these guys are legit. They will charge eventually, this company kind of does things on their own time and that includes replying to questions. Took almost 2 months for my first order to come to my door.

If it's any help @blablafreckenlover, in many parts of Europe it's common for orders to be charged after delivery. Typically you get a payment slip with bank transfer details sent to you at the start of the next calendar month after delivery.
Some of the Europe-centric online shops out there do the same thing, even when you select PayPal as payment, and consequently don't ask for credit card details before accepting an order. Privatina operate like this, AFAIR.
Hope this helps :)

If I may ask, which sleeper did you end up accidentally buying?

Chrisb said:
If it's any help @blablafreckenlover, in many parts of Europe it's common for orders to be charged after delivery. Typically you get a payment slip with bank transfer details sent to you at the start of the next calendar month after delivery.
Some of the Europe-centric online shops out there do the same thing, even when you select PayPal as payment, and consequently don't ask for credit card details before accepting an order. Privatina operate like this, AFAIR.
Hope this helps :)

If I may ask, which sleeper did you end up accidentally buying?

http://privatina.shop-07.de/privatina-p1260h186s107-adult-baby-sleeper-c.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back