I took a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Today I ended up telling my girlfriend that I like diapers. This is not something I planned on doing for quite sometime but we recently revealed our love for each other and the topic of kinks came up. She pretty much pressured it out of me once I mentioned that it is not something she would ever guess, she did not end up guessing it. She tried pretty hard though.

Long store short. I told her about all this. She does think it’s that weird. But she is curious. I asked her if it’s something that she would want to try with me and she replied with well i’d like to say I have an open mind, I asked her what that meant and she said she would give it a try.

Of course I don’t want to pressure her into It, and there is a chance she won’t like it. But i’m Happy to finally be able to tell someone I know in real life about this. I have never had the opportunity and I’ve always been way to scared of what others would think about it.

I’m excited but also scared out of my mind about what she is thinking. She still loves me and didn’t run out of the room screaming so that’s a pretty good sign. I just have to be patient now. Anyone have any more advice on what to do next? How do I introduce her into all this without it all being to much?

I'd give her a little more time to absorb (pardon the pun) this information, then maybe buy her a small packet of pull-ups like Lady Tena Discreet for xmas? they look and feel like panties so kind of a halfway house between panties and full diapers. You could say that you have a special extra present that she mustn't open in front of anyone else, that's it's just between the two of you. But show her the packet first or she might think it's an engagement ring lol.

Take it slow, and wait for her to say what she wants to do. It's probably best to keep it simple at first too though. Maybe just her wearing a diaper while you two cuddle. Wetting it would be optional too, since most first times have a difficult time letting go.

Pete67 said:
I'd give her a little more time to absorb (pardon the pun) this information, then maybe buy her a small packet of pull-ups like Lady Tena Discreet for xmas? they look and feel like panties so kind of a halfway house between panties and full diapers. You could say that you have a special extra present that she mustn't open in front of anyone else, that's it's just between the two of you. But show her the packet first or she might think it's an engagement ring lol.

I’m defiantly going to take it slow. She doesn’t really know very much about this fetish so I don’t want to give her the wrong impression. I think we should talk about it more before I start introducing anything. I was thinking of getting some ABU preschools to start with? I already told her it’s diapers so I know she has that in mind. I wonder when I say diapers, what she thinks they look like.

Slomo said:
Take it slow, and wait for her to say what she wants to do. It's probably best to keep it simple at first too though. Maybe just her wearing a diaper while you two cuddle. Wetting it would be optional too, since most first times have a difficult time letting go.

Yeah I wanna take it slow. This would be 100% a new thing for her so it’s defiantly best to not push her into it. Like I said above I want to talk to her about it more. I’ll probably ask her about how she feels trying it. Idk where or not to ask her if she would be in a warm water diaper first? Or if she would be comfortable just wetting it? Like it said there has to be a bit more descussion about it.

ok. what about the other half of the story? she heard your fetish, what about hers? I dont want to know about it, but is hers something YOU can accept, too? is this going to be an equal partnership, or are one of you going to totally give in and the other one not? clearly the best would be for each to happily participant fully in the other's fetish.

ggreggy said:
ok. what about the other half of the story? she heard your fetish, what about hers? I dont want to know about it, but is hers something YOU can accept, too? is this going to be an equal partnership, or are one of you going to totally give in and the other one not? clearly the best would be for each to happily participant fully in the other's fetish.

We did talk about her’s as well. She is into some light Bondage stuff, which I guess it wouldn’t be pretty fun to mix the two. When we talked about it she told me her’s first because I knew that it was probably going to be some pretty common stuff. Cause I kept mentioning how rare mine was. She was dying to know. So I ended up caving in and telling her. So far nothing has really changed out our relationship, she has been very accepting of the idea, but idk how it will be when we start to get into things.

BabyLink9 said:
We did talk about her’s as well. She is into some light Bondage stuff, which I guess it wouldn’t be pretty fun to mix the two. When we talked about it she told me her’s first because I knew that it was probably going to be some pretty common stuff. Cause I kept mentioning how rare mine was. She was dying to know. So I ended up caving in and telling her. So far nothing has really changed out our relationship, she has been very accepting of the idea, but idk how it will be when we start to get into things.

Actually bondage and diapers can go together quite well, if she's the one in control. If she wants to be dominated, then she'd be the one put into diapers, etc. That of course would not be taking it slowly, so that might not be a good place to start, but the idea of someone controlling another person by treating them like a toddler may make enjoying diapers easier for her to understand. Just a thought.......

I was thinking the same thing. Bondage + forced diaper use is a definite thing. Though like dogboy said, that wouldn't be taking it slow. Just start off with her wearing a diaper, wetting optional.

My ex and I have recently started talking again. I told her about my diapers, and she told me she always knew. When asked why she never said anything, she said it was my business and she didn't want to embarrass me. It was actually a relief. Now, I feel better that I don't have to hide it. Our relationship has become much better. Though we will probably never become more than friends. It is a friendship I treasure.
Side note:
I have visited her on vacation for a week and she changed me every night and morning. There was no sexual aspect, but it was comforting to have her change me. She was the first and only to change me other than myself. Maybe she will become my mommy. I have never had one.

See, our significant others ALWAYS find out or stumble across our stashes sooner ir later. Even if we don't realize it at the time, it is pointless to try and hide our diapers from them.

As long as she accepts that you like them is all that matters. If she likes them, great; if not at least she gave it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back