My family known of diapers. Don't. Know what. To think or do

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
So just use the diaper as is. And if I get a diaper rash put it on. Otherwise just diaper up .

Yeah, maybe, that's what I do. I typically don't even bother with rash ointments/creams or powder- unless I'm starting to develop a rash.

However, when I first went with diapers 24/7, I was very prone to getting rashes. Back then I did need to use more supplies to abate and pre-empt my rashes.

Since everyone is different, you're going to have to figure out what works best for you, and when it's necessary for you to apply the creams and ointments- or when not too. Either way, powder and vaseline alone is not the right approach.

Okay. I am want.to change to reaz rebel for home and tranquility diapers. Because alot easy to move i tried the rebel and they make it hard to move what do you guys think

makena43 said:
Okay. I am want.to change to reaz rebel for home and tranquility diapers. Because alot easy to move i tried the rebel and they make it hard to move what do you guys think

Use whatever works best for you. This is another one of those, it's different for everyone, things.

I would suggest you at least try several more brands too. You may find an even better diaper still.

I have tried Abena, northshore,wellness, tranqutiy molicare, confdry depends and rebel. So I will have a look at amzon. I don't know how to get samples there.

Powder and rash creams came about from protecting skin from constant moisture ( with cloth diaper wet is wet ) and they just kinda carried on into the disposable world. In modern times we wear an actual barrier cream to prevent fungus growth and irritation ofbthe skin , rash cream is occaissionaly used when and if an actual rash happens , diaper rash is just a common slang term because actual "diaper rash" is in fact an extremely mild skin burn.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back