Tykables now AVAILABLE in Canada....BUT....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tykables are now available in Canada at daynitecare.ca which is listed as the Canadian Distributor on the Tykables Website but the prices are INSANE.

$50 per pack of 10 and unless you live in Quebec or Ontario you are looking at Minimum $35.20 CAD Shipping depending on distance. Thats the cost to Nova Scotia.

SO I am looking at $140.48 after taxes and shipping for 2 bags of 10...

Thats $7.02 per diaper.

Pretty disappointed. I waited a long time to be able to order and now there is no way I can afford that. Not cool.

We do not control prices and we do expect another reseller in Canada to begin stocking our products as well which may help bring the price down. They offer a discount for 4 bags and shipping on a single or two bags is always higher per diaper than when compared to a case or higher volume. I put in the an address in Halifax and had shipping for 4 bags at only 14CAD for all four bags bringing the total for all 4 bags with shipping to 175CAD.

always buy by the case if you can and you know you have the right size.

btw Todaler, do you have any news on the restock on Waddler size Large?

Wait... No more buying direct from Tykables here in the great white north?

bambinod said:
always buy by the case if you can and you know you have the right size.

btw Todaler, do you have any news on the restock on Waddler size Large?

We do not make the Waddler anymore, do you mean the Overnights? If so we plan to have more by the end of the year but with the holiday season shipping is already backing up.

- - - Updated - - -

totters said:
Wait... No more buying direct from Tykables here in the great white north?

No, not at this time. While we do not rule out selling directly we had a few resellers wish to resell our product and the market in Canada is not large enough for us to sell and have resellers selling alongside of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back