Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've decided that pampers is not working well for me even when modded as the tapes pop and I'm always worried about leaks.

I've heard Abu clothback preschool is descrete and I have some but I've only worn at night.

Could you tell me how many wettings a preschool holds?
What about the Tena slip supers? Are they descrete? Do they crinkle much? Are they clothbacked?

Angelic said:
I've decided that pampers is not working well for me even when modded as the tapes pop and I'm always worried about leaks.

I've heard Abu clothback preschool is descrete and I have some but I've only worn at night.

What about the Tena slip supers? Are they descrete? Do they crinkle much? Are they clothbacked?

"Wettings" is a highly inacurate measurement. How much pee per wetting will vary greatly per person. And are you talking about a partially filled bladder, or full one. Are you peeing all at once in a flood, or with a lighter or controlled flow.

Generally, ABU will last a well hydrated person with full urinary incontinence about 4 hours before leaks become an issue. 6 if you're lucky, or wear one size too small to improve the snugness of the leg seals. Crinkling is moderate to higg, but still good for anywhere other than a quiet office.

Tena slip is going to be thinner too. However, you'll probably get more use out of them in comparison. These too should last about 4 hours on average. The supers are cloth backed, but you're better off going with the maxi which is plastic backed. Crinkling is moderate, and also good for anywhere other than a quiet office.

Of note, it's a good idea to also wear a diaper cover. They will help you to notica anyvleaks faster, as well as help contain them. The gary activewear PUL is great for reducing diaper noise too, and is very comfortable plus machine washable.

Meaning that they last 4 hours, do you mean they last if you wet every hour?

- - - Updated - - -

Also how many medium sized wettings do. boots stay dry ones last for, they seem quite thin

- - - Updated - - -

I tried them on under my everyday pants, just at home, I've noticed preschools Stil crinkle a bit so I put a pair of underwear over the top and a pair of leggings which compressed the noise quite a bit but I'm still worried when I walk up the stairs with somebody behind me,

As for bulges, there isn't much of one and I can wear it under my skinny jeans. The only thing is, it makes my butt look an inch or two bigger

- - - Updated - - -

All in all, I would feel comfortable mostly in a Abu preschool with the leggings and underwear over the diaper

Angelic said:

Yeah I think a lot of us woud love to still be able to fit into Pampers, but it's just not going to happen for most of us.

I wear preschool plastic daily at work, I've gone through a few cases so far. I usually stay dry during the day but sometimes my padding gets tested on the way home or while I'm filling the birdbath when I get home... They do okay when seated driving home - they'll leak over the top if you try to flood, and they can leak on a single large wetting, but are fine for a medium wetting when sitting. They'll handle a flood no problem when standing, but they'll be fairly close to capacity after a large wetting. The plastics and the cloths should perform the same.

They came in both plastic ("PE") and clothlike ("clothlike" / "air" / "breathable") and are identical except for the WINGS. The middles are still plastic on the clothlike. Both are pretty discrete, the plastic is soft enough to not crinkle loudly, about the same as the preschool plastic. They're thinner than the preschools when dry, but have a fair amount of sap and will swell to a bit larger than the preschools when fully wet. Capacity I'd estimate around 50% more than a preschool. I've tried the preschool clothlike and had problems with the wings stretching during the day, but the tena seemed to have a MUCH bigger problem with stretch during the day. I could easily pull in the tapes on one side one full tape length at noon, and then pull in the other two tapes on the other side a full tape width in the afternoon, and STILL be loose again by evening.

Angelic said:
Meaning that they last 4 hours, do you mean they last if you wet every hour?

- - - Updated - - -

Also how many medium sized wettings do. boots stay dry ones last for, they seem quite thin

- - - Updated - - -

I tried them on under my everyday pants, just at home, I've noticed preschools Stil crinkle a bit so I put a pair of underwear over the top and a pair of leggings which compressed the noise quite a bit but I'm still worried when I walk up the stairs with somebody behind me,

As for bulges, there isn't much of one and I can wear it under my skinny jeans. The only thing is, it makes my butt look an inch or two bigger

- - - Updated - - -

All in all, I would feel comfortable mostly in a Abu preschool with the leggings and underwear over the diaper

On average, a person is going to produce roughly the same amount of pee in 4 hours regardless if their wetting is a very small amount every 4 minutes, or if their wetting is a full flood in the diaper once every 4 hours. Thats why it's kind of better to quantify how long they last versus how many "wettings" they can take. Because depending on the person, the exact same amount of pee can be produced in just 1 wetting, or 100.

And I'll have to let someone else chime in on the Boots diapers. I'm not in the UK, so I've never been able to try them.

And again, we are much more in tune with our diaper crinkling than those around us. This goes a long way towards explaining why others around us just don't notice. If you're muffling a diaper's crinkle, then you'll be fine even in a quiet setting, or with someone going up the stairs behind you.

Yeah, no pampers for me, my hips don't lie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back