And then this guy sets everything back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like making an pest out of yourself dude could have used a mommy without acting barking mad and giving us ALl a bad name .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yeah there is a lot of this going around right now. People walking down city streets in nothing but a diaper and then trying to defend their actions as a form of expression? No! The people who do this are living out their sexual fantasy and doing so in public is wrong. Like it or not, there is such thing as a civilized society and doing stuff like this violates that concept. Diapers are fun and amazing but they need to be kept private or at least covered under a pair of pants for crying out loud.

I'd say this guy is a straight up predator. He says it's not a fetish, but insists on involving others, not to mention, according to him, only females. Disgusting, the guy needs mandatory therapeutic intervention and to be tried for, at the least, multiple counts of sexual harassment. It makes my blood boil to see people pushing this stuff in public.

Uuugh, yeah that's just wrong. It sounds like he might not have been pushing sexual conduct onto others, but was absolutely pushing his abdl fantasies onto them. It's the staff who inapropriately called it a fetish, but thry were still right in filing against him.

Do not, ever, openly force your lifestyle choices onto others. He deserves to be treated like a baby and given a time out. Behind bars.

Holy hell...wtf.. this dude needs help

What a sleazeball. How can anyone think it's okay to drag other people into your weird fetish...?

gag me. what an jerk!!! (trying to keep my typing PG).

He is clearly ill and in need of serious help.

That whole thing is sad. The ABDL guy is clearly violating a bunch of people's boundaries and behaving in a seriously inappropriate way. The people involved are right to feel threatened and the guy is seriously ill. And the fact that now this could reflect on anybody else who might wear ABDL clothing even if they're behaving appropriately just sucks for everyone.

This is so upsetting, it's so misrepresentative of this community and lifestyle, which from what I've seen in my life considers respecting boundaries and consent its absolute core values. So gross, really hope this kind of thing doesn't become some kind of trend.

There are sexual perverts in all communities but damn, a massive blow to our community.

Absolutely disgusting. He should be punished severely for his actions.

We had a local group here with about 85 total members and 20+ average at the monthly meetings. We had out meets in public restaurants and meeting rooms. There was a couple times we had similar problems. Like the guy, who sounds like this one, who raised heck because we wouldn't allow him to come to the meetings wearing only a messy diaper, booties with paci and bottle. He said he would also demand the waitstaff give his refills in his bottle. And if they refused then one of us would have to. When we told him it was unacceptable in public, he said we were discriminating and wanted to sue me and the other 2 group leaders personally. He went as far as having us served with a cease and desist at the next meeting. We stood our ground and refused and he eventually backed off. But not after scaring several ppl thinking they were going to get sued and somehow lose.

Whether lifestyle or private fetish, there is a time and/or place for anything. Unfortunately there are extremists in most any kind of group who either have severe mental issues or NPD with a completely selfish personality who are detrimental to the group they associate with. Just like any bully, the answer is to stand up to them and not allow them to win; because everyone will lose in the end.

What he did was unacceptable behavior in any public or social place. The college is supposed to be an institution for learning, not a private dungeon daycare. Pushing a private fetish, which is what infantilism is, on those who do not consent is directly against the 'rules' of even the more extreme fetish community groups. Many would liken it to a form of emotional rape; there is no safe word. The college should have drawn the line and stopped it before it became an issue. Any of the staff that read him children's books or changed his diaper was only enabling him, and sacrificing their own personal space and dignity.

Reactions: bambinobaby
Good God. This guy needs help. As others have said...this is total predator behavior. Hopefully this story doesn't get too much play as it (very sadly) makes all of us look bad. Although the people reading the article will never know it, most of us in the AB/DL community clearly don't support this behavior. While I don't know Canada's criminal laws, as bad as this was, I'm not sure there was anything criminal here. Either way, it sounds like this guy needs to be watched.

Deep breath....wooo...out...in..breathing. Still alive but I'm barely breathing, (The Script: Breakeven, song. Great song.) :educate: Um, British culture, which dominates Canada, does not discriminate against those the refer to as "eccentric." His conduct was reprehensible if true. No one should have caretaker roles forced on them. Especially in a University setting. But really it should never involve those who do not consent. I agree that he can claim it is a disability. However, not everyone with a disability can be accommodated. If a student has familial fatal insomnia (it's real, look it up) That would be a disability. Bipolar mania can cause behavior that conflicts with University policy. Being disabled does not mean universal accommodation. Accommodation must be "reasonable". It is not "reasonable to appear in class with a soiled diaper on and demand a staff member change the diaper. It is eccentric and not a negative desire. However, the consent must be present and the behavior still can't violate codes of conduct. Period. I don't feel embarrassed because of the alleged behavior. I would never do what he did. :dunno:WIN_20160721_05_01_59_Pro.jpg

Eriksrud said:
Article from Canada. 40 year-old guy harassed his university professors about his diaper and age-play fetish, then threatened to make a human rights complaint if they didn't accommodate him.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...sity-fetish-student-professor-fired-1.4400306

Thanks guy!

To be fair, the article doesn't mention age-play or infantilism outright (this is a small thing to be thankful for), the article only briefly touches upon behaviours synonymous with age-play and particularly stresses that the crux of this individuals obsession was with diapers and having female staff change him.

That aside, I agree with everybody else here, this dude is a straight up creep and predator. On some level, I can sort of understand how desperate one can be to share this side of himself with others, however, crossing a myriad of social boundaries, forcing your fetish onto others and then proclaiming it to be a disability followed by threatening people with lawsuits and discrimination is just... insane! There is a right way to explore this side of yourself and a wrong way and forcing your fetish onto unwilling participants is definitely the wrong way to explore ABDL.

This is textbook sexual harassment plain and simple and this individual should be mentally evaluated, no mentally healthy individual with a strong understanding of both social order and his fetish would be caught dead harassing people in public nor would they be ignorant and unscrupulous enough to try and pass their fetish off as a disability and then when they're caught, proceed to act like an oppressed minority.

Tetra said:
Nothing like making an pest out of yourself dude could have used a mommy without acting barking mad and giving us ALl a bad name .

What this individual did is unforgivable, but we as a community shouldn't be so self-deprecating that we begin to assume that this a single individual's actions reflect negatively upon all of us. I don't recall the LGBTQ community rushing to take ownership of Kevin Spacey's predatory behaviour or apologizing en masse for his actions, in fact the community simply denounced him, dispelled the stereotype he invoked and promptly distanced themselves from him and rightfully so. Why should we as a community say things like "his actions make us all look bad" and rush to take ownership of a single person who forced his diaper fetish onto others? Not every single individual who dons a diaper speaks for us as a whole, this ignorant predator certainly doesn't speak for me. To think that this one, lone individual and isolated incident is enough to bring down the community and get average people thinking negatively about the ABDL community at large is a bit of a stretch.

extremecomfy said:
Deep breath....wooo...out...in..breathing. Still alive but I'm barely breathing, (The Script: Breakeven, song. Great song.) :educate: Um, British culture, which dominates Canada, does not discriminate against those the refer to as "eccentric." His conduct was reprehensible if true. No one should have caretaker roles forced on them. Especially in a University setting. But really it should never involve those who do not consent. I agree that he can claim it is a disability. However, not everyone with a disability can be accommodated. View attachment 30046

As a Canadian AB, I can safely say that Canadian culture does in fact discriminate against "eccentric behaviour". Canada as a country is a product of British and American influences. While Canada is a tad more liberal minded than other countries, I can't for the life of me figure out where you got the impression that we (Canada) would be more open towards "eccentric" behaviours, fetishes and alternative lifestyles.

As a Canadian AB, I will also reiterate, what this dude did is emphatically wrong.

With regards to him claiming it as a disability, I am going to have to disagree with you. Unless he is diagnosed incontinent or has some other form of diagnosed mental illness/mental disability/physical disability in addition to his diaper fetish, then there is no foreseeable way that he should be claiming his fetish as a disability. I know some physically disabled AB's in the community and they certainly wouldn't claim their fetish as an accessory to their disability.

I'll close by saying, that I am proud of this interest and this community and everyone here should be too. We shouldn't let this jerk bring us all down. As a community, we should denounce his actions and move forwards. My pride in this community here at ADISC is only reinforced by the fact that nobody on this thread has made concessions for this guy's terrible behaviour.

Reactions: tiny
I am permananetly in a power wheelchair and am IC , i do not consider my IC as a disability , they make good diapers , i wear them and dont worry , maybe its because i have bigger fish to fry but I don't consider my IC as much more than annoying , asking strangers to change you is not a disability issue unless you want to talk mental disability and adjustment disorder , and if he is so bad off that he cant do it himself he belongs in a hospital or nursing home ,because if he is living in the community and acting out like this , he obviously is not coping .

I learned not to let people like this bother me because unlike my interest in paintball, cars, and video games, diapers will always be private. My other hobbies I openly enjoy and wear clothing related to it and bring it up in convo etc, and only then I get pissed when someone like this sicko makes me look bad and others because it's a public pleasure for me and people know about my interest in said hobby. DL and all other similar fetishes and sex in most situation is something you do in private that you don't let others have to deal with. If you have friends who are into it then talk with them about it go to a bar and talk amongst yourselves about it but don't bother others, it will always be a taboo thing and that's OK, it's OK to do taboo things (that are morally acceptable, no kids no animals) in private because no one will ever know and be bothered by it and how do you know what your friends do in private themselves huh? Point being if know one knows your into this stuff then something like this can be ignored. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back