Visit to ABU Warehouse in Everett

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMozart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone! Yesterday I got to visit ABU's Everett warehouse. It was a super fun experience that I wanted to share with you all. Their warehouse is located super close to the Everett bus/train station (5 min walk away), so even if you're like me and you have no car, it's easy to get to. The door has the ABU logo on it and says to ring the doorbell for assistance. There's a camera at the door, presumably to make sure any visitors are adults. One serious warning, they do have a dog there. That took me completely off guard.

Inside, they have a small store area with all of their diapers and onesies on display. You can try on anything for free. They have a small changing room, though the changing table is so small, I thought I was going to fall off. The employee there who was helping me was super nice and helpful. He told me his name, but I forgot. My diaper of choice is generally ABU PreSchool Cloth-Backed. While I was there, I tried on a Little Pawz, and I liked it so much that I bought a ten pack of them. I might write a full review of it later, since I noticed ADISC does not yet have a review of the Little Pawz. In short, it's thick, high-capacity, plastic-backed, crinkles loudly, and, like all ABU diapers, looks really cute. They put it in a discreet box and bag for me to carry home. When buying in-store, there is a 10% discount from the online price if you pay with card and 15% if you pay by cash.

Finally, I got a little bit of insider information - ABU is currently looking for a manufacturer to produce an adult pull-up, a product that ABDLs have been demanding for ages, so hopefully an ABU pull-up will exist soon! (And in case this was news to you, ABU only does design and distribution. They outsource all of their manufacturing.)

Overall, it was a fun experience that I really enjoyed, and I will definitely go buy diapers there again at some point.

That’s sooo cool! I want to visit now!

The Little Paws, from what I understand, is identical to the ABU Space (which is my favorite) except for the graphics. There was an excellent review of the Space which actually encouraged me to try them. I have a couple of Little Paws left from a recent mixed-case order, and I'll certainly be ordering more. I'm glad you had such a positive experience ... Everett is a l-o-n-g way away for me!

AlexTurnerIII said:
That’s sooo cool! I want to visit now!

You should, if you're in the area! I would recommend it to any adult baby.

sbmccue said:
The Little Paws, from what I understand, is identical to the ABU Space (which is my favorite) except for the graphics. There was an excellent review of the Space which actually encouraged me to try them. I have a couple of Little Paws left from a recent mixed-case order, and I'll certainly be ordering more. I'm glad you had such a positive experience ... Everett is a l-o-n-g way away for me!

Interesting. Maybe next time I'll try a Space. The main complaint I have about Little Pawz is how uncomfortable it is. It's great for sleeping in, but not for physical activity! And hey, if you ever visit the Seattle area, you could make the side trip up there. Seattle is a beautiful city, worth a visit. :)

BabyMozart said:
You should, if you're in the area! I would recommend it to any adult baby.

Interesting. Maybe next time I'll try a Space. The main complaint I have about Little Pawz is how uncomfortable it is. It's great for sleeping in, but not for physical activity! And hey, if you ever visit the Seattle area, you could make the side trip up there. Seattle is a beautiful city, worth a visit. :)

I wanna go there so bad... Even though i'm a DL

that sounds amazing, wish I could go there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back